Replies

• Don't believe we have the best people in the recruitment space,  not sure they could sell a heater in the Antarctic.

• Where is the news of Talagi shopping himself around? Hope it's not true.

At his debut jersey presentation his family spoke very highly of the club. Didn't look like he would move on too easily.

• The timing of the anouncement is really crap and that's another red mark against our football department. They could have easily made an agreement to wait.

But for Sanders and his own career, this is the right move. Hopefully we stay close in case we want him to come home in the future. I hope he grows into his potential, and here's hoping he kills it over the next few weeks for us.

• Yep. The timing was not exquisite, but it always appeared inevitable Sanders was going to leave.

Best case scenario: in 5-7 years when Moses is ready to retire a little after his mid-30s, Sanders will be in his mid-20s starting the prime of his career living up to his potential. And ready to come back home. It's not a given, but it's not impossible. Paolo came back from the Raiders in 2019.

Even the might of the Panthers can't hold onto their depth halves. Falls, Coggar, and Kotoa all left because they had the Luai-Cleary roadblocks.

• Cant blame him. He wants to play first grade football.

Shame there was no room for him on the bench.

• BA is a joke. Sanders only getting a run because we're forced through injuries yet ba had no hesistation giving JA game time, even contemplated moving brown to centre to accomodate JA in the halves. Sanders clearly the one with more potential as he's played nsw u20s as 7, but because he's behind Moses and brown BA doesn't want him at all. Makes you wonder

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Adam Magrath replied to SuperEel 22's discussion Parramatta's Season Balances On A Razor's Edge
"Why take the risk in his last job on us? We are the perfect candidate, all the foundations are there. He gets the opportunity to accomplish something no one else has either been able to or willing to undertake for almost 40 years!!! What a way to go…"
1 hour ago
Tad replied to SuperEel 22's discussion Parramatta's Season Balances On A Razor's Edge
"I think Bennett is around 73 74 How many years coaching does he have left on him? Is that really what Parra need right now and do we start the whole thing again in a couple of years?
Maybe if Chieka (sp) could be a better longer term option and…"
2 hours ago
Michael W. replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Get out clauses attached to BA
"Can't believe how many dumb fools are here, NO player has a get out clause if BA is sacked or leaves, I can guarantee that 100%."
3 hours ago
Michael W. replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Get out clauses attached to BA
"I can see it now, Bennett signs 24 players to replace the ones who had clauses in their contracts, headed by the Bromych bros, Kaufusi and an elite halves combo in Nikorima and Milford."
3 hours ago
More…