Replies

•  They really decide to release it the day he is announced to make his NRL debut lol.

• Let's celebrate with a debut, yay.

Nah if the kid does well despite the team attention right now, balls of steel.

• I was not able to watch last weeks cup game but from what I have seen from the other games and read from last week, Sanders has been improving week by week. It was clear after the pre-season trial it was a matter of him getting use to playing against men rather than not having the talent or skills. While I do not expect anything outstanding from him, I do think he will do a good job this week. 

• Many here are saying "I hope he stays" etc. He is stupid if he did. His path is blocked unless Brown refuses his option. Even then Talagi could be a chance to play 6. Sanders was not going to stick around when he could play FG straight away from 2025.

• His reps probably asked the club who was going to be the coach moving forward and couldn't get out of there fast enough. 

He will be stuck behind both Fogarty and Strange at the Raiders but still felt that he will be better off uprooting his whole life to move to Canberra and leave a team he has supported all his life. 

Well done to the Raiders. And as for the Eels.. stumble from one embarassment to the next. 

• There is also a chance that Strange is moved to the centres and sanders to 6

• If that's the case they will have a hell of a team. Young, fast and talented. 

• I reckon that's the reason why we've missed out on plenty of talent - who in their right mind would want to play under BA FFS?

• makes no sense when he will be going to play under Pricky who has done fuck all for the same time period

• What really sucks is he announces it on the day he's announced to make his debut. This club has some seriously bad cultural issues.  Other clubs' players shed tears the day they get their NRL jersey. Ours announces his departure. 
    Then we've got the next 'superstar' Talagi shopping himself around. This is really starting to piss me off. 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Michael W. replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Get out clauses attached to BA
"Can't believe how many dumb fools are here, NO player has a get out clause if BA is sacked or leaves, I can guarantee that 100%."
1 hour ago
Michael W. replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Get out clauses attached to BA
"I can see it now, Bennett signs 24 players to replace the ones who had clauses in their contracts, headed by the Bromych bros, Kaufusi and an elite halves combo in Nikorima and Milford."
1 hour ago
"Typical flog, your name says it all..Anal is."
1 hour ago
Michael W. replied to Adrian Bowles's discussion Zac Lomax
"He was actually told BA would be extended at the end of the season, for '26 and '27."
1 hour ago
More…