Erin Molan’s Broncos Boo Fu**ing Hoo

Wow. Erin Molan must have been riding around on her very high horse again today.

Making a point after tonight's game about how mean and cruel some supporters are for throwing wooden spoons onto the Broncos training ground. 

I wonder what she would think about the shit that gets thrown at Parra by their own supporters.... and consistently by her colleagues at Channel Nine.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Ironically the most shit that gets thrown at Parra happens right here on this blog. What point are you making?

• Exactly that.

• Erin Molan is a disgrace absolutely knows fuck all about Rugby League. Semi Radradra would still be an Eel if she hadn't destroyed his reputation and desire to play in Australia with her false allegations. Here's one for her to squirm about, tell me how her copper husband can afford a $100,000 engagement ring if he's not a corrupt pig getting brown paper bags from Eddie Obeid

• She is a deadset oxygen thief 

• No time for this person at all!

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Speech posted a discussion
What does it take to be sent off. A classic from last nights game is the tackle on Lane verses Sivo. Sivo a fine and the 2 Manly players get 2 weeks each. How does Parramatta benefit from this? The teams advantaged are the teams Manly play over the…
5 minutes ago
EelsAgeMe replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion The real truth - what next ?
"Screw chasing the collision, it's out dated. How about we chase not getting embarrassed every week? How about we simply chase a win? "
11 minutes ago
macybrown replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Lane is cooked
"👍🏽 "
19 minutes ago
Hugo replied to Blue Eel's discussion Hidden Truth
"We desperately need to appoint a key HOF. Someone experienced like a Frank Ponisi, Shane Richardson or a Peter Parr. 
This is the starting point. 
I'd even go for Brian Smith but I think Brian has well and truly retired or a  Matt Cameron to rebuild…"
26 minutes ago
More…