Eels unveil Nine's Jersey

The Parramatta Eels have today released their 2020 NRL Nines Jersey for the upcoming NRL Nines tournament!

Get into the spirt of the NRL Nines with your very own 2020 Parramatta Eels Nines Jersey.

Inspiring by our victorious Rugby League World Sevens campaigns of 1997 and 2003, the Eels will wear the jersey for the upcoming two day event.

A freshly designed replica jersey featuring a restructured 3 piece neckline and considered paneling details on the body. The cross stretch insert on the back neck offers an unparalleled fit. With a soft handle and sleek appearance the AXIS fabric helps make this the closest thing to what your heroes are wearing on game day.  

3823166245?profile=RESIZE_710x

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

•  Noice :)

• My exact word. 

Noice. 

• Not a huge fan. Not sure if it's just the lighting, but that yellow doesn't say Parra to me. I think we'll look like the Parra Lemon Lickers, not that I have anything against lemon licking.

• its definitely the wrong yellow.

• Design is great but the colours look a little to city country 

• I dont mind it, i like a traditional V, think the v could have been a bit wider and maybe its a bit lemony but overall its ok.

At least its not a dogs breakfast

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

AlShaw replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"600k is OK for the right winger. The Panthers sets are built on what their back 3 do on tackle one. The more momentum at the start of a set the more expansive a team can play but if our back three are getting smashed on tackle one and two it puts…"
1 minute ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Agree , need to keep him. "
2 minutes ago
Marty replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"We'll just been watching Matty John's Late, Hindy n Fletch interviewing Dragons - Lawrie, Lomax n Coach son, gotta say Lawrie n Lomax complete fuckwits. Coach son was pretty cool but other two prime nobs
Dragons can keep Lomax cause we have a No…"
35 minutes ago
Nightmare Off-Season replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Which is why I asked what you consider expensive? Would you say 500k? 600k?
If these players at up to 600k are classy & not expensive, it's a pretty small window reliant on what's available?
Which brings us back to the development angle, and that…"
43 minutes ago
More…