Eels unveil Nine's Jersey

The Parramatta Eels have today released their 2020 NRL Nines Jersey for the upcoming NRL Nines tournament!

Get into the spirt of the NRL Nines with your very own 2020 Parramatta Eels Nines Jersey.

Inspiring by our victorious Rugby League World Sevens campaigns of 1997 and 2003, the Eels will wear the jersey for the upcoming two day event.

A freshly designed replica jersey featuring a restructured 3 piece neckline and considered paneling details on the body. The cross stretch insert on the back neck offers an unparalleled fit. With a soft handle and sleek appearance the AXIS fabric helps make this the closest thing to what your heroes are wearing on game day.  

3823166245?profile=RESIZE_710x

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Bazza, you know Snake has always been at the cutting edge of the latest trends. Here he is rocking the low-rider look while chatting up a check-out chick.3823248102?profile=RESIZE_710x

• Yuk!  it looks like its been washed in a spew bag.  Reminds me of a similar jersey a few years back with a lot of the sickly canary spew and some blue.  Terrible.

• Get jamesy designing the jerseys,  what crap is that. 

• Meh, don't hate it, don't love it.

• So City of origin jerseys then?

•  He seems to be in some pretty heavy sun. His eyes are squinting etc. If you go to the parra site it looks a lot more gold. 

• One thing I've noticed is they must have listened to the criticism of the mainly blue uniform with white shorts that looked almost bulldogsesque. All 3 jerseys this year have 50-90% gold

• Two day tournament so the jersey styles aren't important. Not the worst. Looks ok

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Yeah Man's discussion What Preist stabbed in Sydney
"I honestly don't get how you can riot, assault police and destroy police cars and the crowd is not subject to a police investigation an ensuing charges ro be laid in fact they got sympathy from the head copper. They're no different to the morons at…"
39 minutes ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 7 Team List v Dolphins
"Oh jeeezus , another 10 year contract coming up for a guy based on potential. "
55 minutes ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Axel's discussion Sivo impressing Arthur but Eels recall still on hold
"He seem to me like a mixture of laziness and age catching up with a guy who doesn't seem to age well. He's like the reverse Benjamin Button. He ages in dog years. He looks older than me . "
58 minutes ago
Gaz Nelson replied to Parra_Greg's discussion Our New Middle Forwards ?
"The one up plodder Aidan Tolman had a day? "
1 hour ago
More…