I want to start by saying I dont follow any other NRLW teams social media except Parra's so I dont know how they go about their business but looking from the outside in, our girls, they only seem to care about their ridiculous TikTok videos and dances, rarely if ever see anything of them training or shaing anything that gives the impression they are taking their job seriously. I am also good mates with the brother of a Player that changed clubs in their off-season, who I dont want to name, but when talking to their Father last week I asked why she didnt stay at Parra and he said it was between Parra and the club she signed with because the other team was her Harvey Norman club, but if it wasnt for the racism that was pretty bad towards the white girls she would have stayed at Parra, we were interupted by his mate changing the subject but its been playing on my mind a bit and if all this is true then explains why their maybe shithouse efforts by some in our NRLW team

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I also understand their are alot that think the NRLW is irrelevant, but at the end of the day they represent Parra so it matters to me

• End of the day I think players in all the teams are just happy to be playing in the NRLW. After the game they all love taking photos despite the result. I don't think winning is the priority tbh

• I get that and understand it's still a new thing but look at women's soccer for example, that's what they should be aiming for 

• Just can't get into nrlw at all hey. Good on them for playing tho 🤣

• The games I have watched I've struggled to understand how they are so kissy huggy and touchy feely with the opposition. Feels more like a bunch of girlfriends playing a exhibition game with zero rivalry. I think they could just swap jerseys and play for the other team at halftime if they wanted without hesitation. 

• This is why the players don't want anymore expansion for now, they feel like there is too much roster churn for all the teams, they haven't had a chance to really build a team culture. It honestly wouldn't surprise me if we handed back our license. I don't think the club is taking it seriously. 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

LB replied to paul taylor's discussion Dogs are the real deal this year.
"Hindsight is a bastard of a thing at times Christeel. Tracey would have been handy in general as if he was not going to play Fullback, he could play Wing or Centre or Five-Eighth or 14 even. Wasn't the sticking point he wanted an extra year on his…"
16 minutes ago
Coryn Hughes replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Eels vs Storm
"Great me too but how exactly are we getting there with this mess to clean up.The expectations unfortunately aren't reality at this club right now.It maybe down the track but for me it's a couple of years away with the right moves made off the field.…"
19 minutes ago
LB replied to EA's discussion Eels NSW Cup
"EA, great work as always. Alamaddeine scored a try, do you think realistically he is a chance for a debut Round 1 next year? We will have a Wing spot open. Is he good enough for FG at this stage or have the skills to be good enough. I do not watch…"
21 minutes ago
LB replied to EA's discussion Eels NSW Cup
"Is MA perhaps distracted from the news about his release?"
25 minutes ago
More…