Dunster

Dylbags

Ferg

Not impact

Maka

Carty

Lane

Smith

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Lane did a hell of alot defence work. Did you watch the game? 

• Ice wasn't his normal self today looked a little nervous. Hasn't played finals footy before I believe. I am so excited having Penisini this kid could become unbelievable for us, cannot wait to see his growth

• Good point about Ice he might’ve felt his first finals game pressure and all the media on him (which is well deserved) and he is one of the faces of the finals too. So glad he is ours! 

Penisini is a star!

• I though it was Papalis worst game of the season. He seemed injured maybe why he started on the bench.

• He did run for more meters than any other player, so can't have been too bad?

• RCG is the animal our pack needs.  He is absolutely dominant!

• Lane has been going fine.  I just wish he would stop dropping that ball the Dylbo drops to him off his hip!

• Lane was better than papa tonight fergo stood up

• He was. Because Papa is not a middle. Put him back on the edge and Lane in the middle.

• 100 percent agree.  That is what works best for the team!

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Blue Eel replied to CarloEEL2's discussion Conflict of interest
"probably makes it easier to buy an xfactor 5/8 - attacking spine player. Dont see the problem our team was probably the 4th to 5th best in the comp, something must change. Onwards and upwards. Its called succession planning. We have all our stars…"
6 minutes ago
"And it was reported at the time , the senior players indicated they wanted Jake over Will. Go figure."
7 minutes ago
"Jake is a kid, 10 months out of high school, for god sake get a grip. Its only said that he hasnt done much wrong, he is going better then most at that age, and of course hes not ready for first grade. Will is what 29 years old and still not ready…"
13 minutes ago
Coryn Hughes replied to Scott Gregs's discussion RCG not taking his last year to consider move to new Dolphins
"This is the problem you can't have it every where you have to make a decision where you spend big.The only reason we can afford both RCG and Paulo is that Penrith is kicking in a fair portion of RCGs salary"
17 minutes ago
More…