Replies

    • Moretti will hit his prime years this in 27

  • Looks like we are pretty good in the forwards atm, rush needs to get some outside backs that's we are lacking the most atm. Not much available for next year. Maybe get Skelton and Jaxon Paulo for next year, use only for some depth. 

    1: I Longi 

    2: J Skelton/ Paulo

    3: W Penisini

    4: J Samrina 

    5: B Simonson/ Kelly 

    Addo Carr will be suspended i reckon 

    • Wouldn't do Paulo. Skelton is fine I guess for that role.

      • I think Samrani should be long term winger, we have a lot of backrower depth and we need to get a gun left centre. 

        If we can only get that centre for 2028 (say Best), then play Samrani centre in 2027 and let addocarr/skelton for LW then move Samrani LW when Best comes. 

        • I'd love to see Samrani play wing but I just don't know about his pace honestly. He can jump but he is just to slow...

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

The Badger replied to Cʜɪᴇғy Mclovin's discussion Mike Rush was a done deal at Parramatta by February/March this year
"Why does he still have visa issues!"
5 minutes ago
LB replied to Roy tannous's discussion Eels in talks to resign Jack Williams Luca Moretti and Sam tuivati
"rewatched the U19's Origin last night, seeing Koina. Man he was great in that game. As you can tell, i love Koina haha."
16 minutes ago
EA replied to Roy tannous's discussion Eels in talks to resign Jack Williams Luca Moretti and Sam tuivati
"For now he is number 1 only because Bell and Seuseu are stilll very young "
34 minutes ago
Gucci replied to Roy tannous's discussion Eels in talks to resign Jack Williams Luca Moretti and Sam tuivati
"I'd love to see Samrani play wing but I just don't know about his pace honestly. He can jump but he is just to slow..."
1 hour ago
More…