You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!
This reply was deleted.
More stuff to read
"These will be Rush's first signings. I think Sam and Williams will get done. Sam's management we're holding off and I heard they didn't see eye to eye with Jim.
It will be good to see Rush's name associated with a few good re signings "
It will be good to see Rush's name associated with a few good re signings "
"What's important is although we missed O'Sullivan, Beach understands Parramatta cannot stand still and is making good moves. The signing of Rush was a very good move with Rush's experience and ability to get the job done, he seems like a game…"
"Yep if he struggles then move him back to prop but don't resign him.
I hate any suggestions off moving Williams out of the backrow"
I hate any suggestions off moving Williams out of the backrow"
"Moretti is a great backup, who can come in as required and do a job. He won't be in the top 17, but not everyone can be."
Replies
Moretti surprises me but very good.
Good, good. I'd heard we were talking to Sam a little while ago. The fact we're preparing a deal means we must have reached an agreement that Sam is likely to accept.
Great that we're talking to Jack for an extension. Only just turned 30 and he's been super reliable for us. Hopefully he can stay on an edge next season.
Luca is a little surprising given he's still seemingly trying to nail down a spot and we have good middle juniors coming through. That being said we know what we've got in him. He's now got more than 50 first grade games so hopefully we see him really grow into his position.
Moretti is a great backup, who can come in as required and do a job. He won't be in the top 17, but not everyone can be.
One of those 3 guys has to step up this year.The ramifications are there we've got Lenui locked up for 4 years he needs a running mate Sam Luca Teancum or Ryde there's a crop there but we need someone to step into the breach Jnr is about to leave in 28.
I really hope Hopgood is the 13 and Jack moves back to the edge.
We need koina to develop quickly, hopgood is on his last legs imo, hopefully he proves me wrong but it has been 3 seasons since he last had a good one, all those injuries catch up when you get around that 30 years old mark.
Hopgoods just has to stay injury free that's what's holding him back.
If they keep playing him at prop I agree he's got no future there.
yep he is not a battering ram. He needs to be at lock to be fully effective. Needs that offloading game back too.
Koina will hopefully back his debut next year and everyone will see why many here rate him at a top 3 prospect at our club
I understand why they moved him to prop, his ball playing at lock was atrocious after coming back from his back injury. There was a few of us on here pleading for them to move him to prop to simplify his game and that worked.
He should start next season at lock but if his ball playing is still off in the first two rounds then moving him to prop is the only option. I would rather move him to prop than Williams if it came down to either of them.
Yep if he struggles then move him back to prop but don't resign him.
I hate any suggestions off moving Williams out of the backrow
Sam Tuivita is a must, I'd be re signing him for another 4 years!!
-
1
-
2
of 2 Next