Replies

  • These will be Rush's first signings.  I think Sam and Williams will get done. Sam's management we're holding off and I heard they didn't see eye to eye with Jim.  

    It will be good to see Rush's name associated with a few good re signings 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Cʜɪᴇғy Mclovin replied to Roy tannous's discussion Eels in talks to resign Jack Williams Luca Moretti and Sam tuivati
"These will be Rush's first signings.  I think Sam and Williams will get done. Sam's management we're holding off and I heard they didn't see eye to eye with Jim.  
It will be good to see Rush's name associated with a few good re signings "
18 minutes ago
Cʜɪᴇғy Mclovin replied to Roy tannous's discussion Peter O’Sullivan signs with broncos
"What's important is although we missed O'Sullivan,  Beach understands Parramatta cannot stand still and is making good moves.  The signing of Rush was a very good move with Rush's experience and ability to get the job done, he seems like a game…"
24 minutes ago
EA replied to Roy tannous's discussion Eels in talks to resign Jack Williams Luca Moretti and Sam tuivati
"Yep if he struggles then move him back to prop but don't resign him. 
I hate any suggestions off moving Williams out of the backrow"
29 minutes ago
Longfin Eel replied to Roy tannous's discussion Eels in talks to resign Jack Williams Luca Moretti and Sam tuivati
"Moretti is a great backup, who can come in as required and do a job. He won't be in the top 17, but not everyone can be."
1 hour ago
More…