Replies

  • These will be Rush's first signings.  I think Sam and Williams will get done. Sam's management we're holding off and I heard they didn't see eye to eye with Jim.  

    It will be good to see Rush's name associated with a few good re signings 

  • Is it just me or does Tuivita seem a little injury prone for a 21-year-old? 

    • Sort of, but also i think it is fair to give him another season to see how his body holds up. Being that size and playing regular starting footy at Prop can do a lot to a 21 year old. One more season where he only gets 12-15 games, then yeah.

      • The only issue I have is the head knocks because he puts himself in the strangest positions for a big man sometimes. But majority of his long term injuries were inflicted by other players in tackles for the past two seasons.

  • Jack is the priority IMO. PNG are keen in him so gettinn him signed before November ineeds to be priority. Moretti plays a ryles style and runs great lines. He'd be my second priority of the three. Ideally we sign all 3. 

    • I would have Sam T before Moretti but you are right he is a Ryles type of player

  • Slightly surprised at Moretti considering we have lots of forwards coming through. But at the same time, I have sensed him slightly going another level in our improved post origin performances.

    All in all good news. Tuivati especially needs to be locked in. 

  • Great news on all 3. I'm suprised many don't think Moretti is a good keep. He is just coming to age for Prop forwards (Mid 20's) and runs some great lines. I think he needs to have Williams show him the ropes and Luca, Teacum and Tuivaiti need to have Leniu show them some mongrel. Su'a will also help with all 3's development. 

    The Eels are looking good in the forwards and now need a good strike centre and possibly another winger to replace JAC, whether that be next season or the one after. 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Gucci replied to Roy tannous's discussion Eels in talks to resign Jack Williams Luca Moretti and Sam tuivati
"The only issue I have is the head knocks because he puts himself in the strangest positions for a big man sometimes. But majority of his long term injuries were inflicted by other players in tackles for the past two seasons."
15 minutes ago
Mathew Clarke replied to Roy tannous's discussion Eels in talks to resign Jack Williams Luca Moretti and Sam tuivati
"Great news on all 3. I'm suprised many don't think Moretti is a good keep. He is just coming to age for Prop forwards (Mid 20's) and runs some great lines. I think he needs to have Williams show him the ropes and Luca, Teacum and Tuivaiti need to…"
18 minutes ago
Yehez replied to Roy tannous's discussion Eels in talks to resign Jack Williams Luca Moretti and Sam tuivati
"Slightly surprised at Moretti considering we have lots of forwards coming through. But at the same time, I have sensed him slightly going another level in our improved post origin performances.
All in all good news. Tuivati especially needs to be…"
31 minutes ago
LB replied to Roy tannous's discussion Eels in talks to resign Jack Williams Luca Moretti and Sam tuivati
"I would have Sam T before Moretti but you are right he is a Ryles type of player"
45 minutes ago
More…