You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!
This reply was deleted.
More stuff to read
"Slightly surprised at Moretti considering we have lots of forwards coming through. But at the same time, I have sensed him slightly going another level in our improved post origin performances.
All in all good news. Tuivati especially needs to be…"
All in all good news. Tuivati especially needs to be…"
"I would have Sam T before Moretti but you are right he is a Ryles type of player"
"Jack is the priority IMO. PNG are keen in him so gettinn him signed before November ineeds to be priority. Moretti plays a ryles style and runs great lines. He'd be my second priority of the three. Ideally we sign all 3. "
"Which is where the club may have shown their hand with talk of Sammy T, Williams and Moretti getting extensions, but not Hopgood. Well as of yet."
Replies
These will be Rush's first signings. I think Sam and Williams will get done. Sam's management we're holding off and I heard they didn't see eye to eye with Jim.
It will be good to see Rush's name associated with a few good re signings
Is it just me or does Tuivita seem a little injury prone for a 21-year-old?
Sort of, but also i think it is fair to give him another season to see how his body holds up. Being that size and playing regular starting footy at Prop can do a lot to a 21 year old. One more season where he only gets 12-15 games, then yeah.
Jack is the priority IMO. PNG are keen in him so gettinn him signed before November ineeds to be priority. Moretti plays a ryles style and runs great lines. He'd be my second priority of the three. Ideally we sign all 3.
I would have Sam T before Moretti but you are right he is a Ryles type of player
Slightly surprised at Moretti considering we have lots of forwards coming through. But at the same time, I have sensed him slightly going another level in our improved post origin performances.
All in all good news. Tuivati especially needs to be locked in.
-
1
-
2
-
3
of 3 Next