Eels hunt the Fox

Josh addo-carr to the parramatta eels?

The Parramatta eels will be watching the grand final carefully as they are set to make a huge play for josh Addo-Carr what makes this more interesting is gutho moving to centre and josh addo-carr wanting fullback it all makes sense now that storm bought eels George jennings.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Do we get Fries with this?

• If we get Fox, he goes to wing, Fergo to center, keep Gutho at fullback as he is our best player there

• We should go hard for either Naden or Staggs for 2022.

• We should be pushing for Staggs now as he is on the list of not wanted Broncs players, question though is how much coin is wanted by both sides. Would also like to see Ofenhengue in the discussion as well as Asiata.

• colin, let me ask you this, if you were buying a car, would you pay for one that is broken down, needing repair, plus pay all associated costs, knowing you will not be able to drive it for an unspecified amount of time that could end up being a year or more? because that is what you are advocating with Staggs imo.

We have a bad habit of buying broken players and paying full fare until they are fixed in the hope they will perform.

To me this is not good busness practice.

• This reply was deleted.
          • Waqa Blake you Demented Old Man.

• He was busted when we bought him and sat on the sideline for ages before making his Debutante Ball appearance.

Look what we got - you said it yourself - can't tackle and has NFI how to read D.

Waka was good at the Pennies but has not done JAC shit since getting here.

Who is to say Staggs will come back as good as (Blue N) Gold?

BTW-  met brissy running the meat tray raffle, took me money and laughed when I didn't win - bastard.

• YEAH? Well he ain't getting my wheelchair.

OH - brain explosion, give him my wheelchair with my missus driving it and he will be a world beater, or die from a heart attack the first time she runs him onto the paddock.

Just make sure he comes with fully paid up insurance.

• And!!!! most on this site were downplaying RCG as a nothing forward and scared of getting tackled, we were dumb to sign him, along with a hundred or more reasons why he was a dud bum.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Bob Smith replied to Blue Eel's discussion Hidden Truth
"Yes, Melbourne is the best 'eyes up' team in the competition and have been for years."
6 minutes ago
Michael Ericson replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Lane is cooked
"Lane has always played his best footy later in the season. He's a massive body who needs a lot of match conditioning. He has been well below his best so far though. "
10 minutes ago
Bob Smith replied to EA's discussion Line up afterthe bye
"If the game against the Broncos was at Suncorp, I think the Broncos would break the record for the largest winning margin. Luckily, it's at commbank, so we'll only lose by 40. 
The game against Melbourne at Suncorp on magic round will probably see…"
10 minutes ago
TolEllts replied to Blue Eel's discussion Hidden Truth
"1000% agree. It is the IQ that seems most of our players lack. They don't play smart, they just used their brwans, not their minds.
Look at how Melbourne plays - they are thinking players not tied to their structures as robot when the oppurtunity…"
11 minutes ago
More…