Eels hunt the Fox

Josh addo-carr to the parramatta eels?

The Parramatta eels will be watching the grand final carefully as they are set to make a huge play for josh Addo-Carr what makes this more interesting is gutho moving to centre and josh addo-carr wanting fullback it all makes sense now that storm bought eels George jennings.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• And where has this mail come from . When I see him in the blue and gold I'll believe it

• There's some reputable mail on this. Apparently the Storm are looking at a player swap for the Fox.

• They already got one from us.

• You;re a grub Longy I was going to say the same thing, have to deduct his salary for the player we swapped for  though.

• They'll want slot more than just George

• Not if they have salary cap pressures *cough, cough*

• In this day and age Hector you can mail from alomost anywhere.

DHL, Star Trek and so many others are all doing mail now.

• Yes but a lot of mail is not arriving. And the bosses are just giving out Cartier watches to them selfs  .

• Then it is time we did something about the mail.

Tik Tok.

• Mmmmmmmm I agree 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Cranky Brad is here!!! replied to Parra_Greg's discussion Our New Middle Forwards ?
"This is one of my biggest concerns going forward. We don't seem to have anyone really coming through. Greig is a back end of season player, hits his form and fitness late in the season. 
This would be either Paulo's last or second last big minute…"
2 hours ago
Cranky Brad is here!!! replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Bushie's [BA] to 5 signings?
"6. Hopegood, going to be a great long term player if we keep him."
2 hours ago
Cranky Brad is here!!! replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Bushie's [BA] to 5 signings?
"1. Moses 
2. Gutho 
3. Lomax
4. Jennings 
5. Beau Scott, at the time he brought a lot to the team. What was a inexperienced side and forward pack. He helped build the foundations a lot. "
2 hours ago
Cranky Brad is here!!! replied to Sneaky Pete's discussion Tex Hoy
"Tex Hot will get more money in the UK. Over here he is a winger or back up fullback. Over there he will get another gig at fullback. Not a bad player but journeyman. "
2 hours ago
More…