Eels hunt the Fox

Josh addo-carr to the parramatta eels?

The Parramatta eels will be watching the grand final carefully as they are set to make a huge play for josh Addo-Carr what makes this more interesting is gutho moving to centre and josh addo-carr wanting fullback it all makes sense now that storm bought eels George jennings.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• YEP Poppa - listen to HKF, he is on the right track.

I can also concede his point about speed, but NOT for 2021.

Dylan and Gutho did a fantastic job when Moses was off parting the seas, and we did go backwards (rapidly) on Moses' return.

If you don't have a go you will never know.

Moses might in fact improve if he does not have the pressure of running the team, I am seeing a lot of Corey Norman traits in him by not being able to think about running the team and playing his game at the same time.

I am sure Carlo and macy will back me up on the inability of men to think about more than one thing at a time.

• I'd just run the attack through Brown inside the 20.

Experiement with him being the primary ias above just use Moses as a kicking option and a run option inside that zone.

All it means is Browns the 1st receiver and plays the middle third playing both sides.

• Yes and let moses chime in with the big play occasionally like Lui at Penrith. 

• Gutho is NOT going to the centres. No chance in hell. 

• This reply was deleted.
      • And you call be a Cantankerous Old Basket - SHEESH.

The tradition of SOO is to take great players and ALWAYS play them out of position. Where did Hayne play in SOO, Centre and Wing. Where did Gallen play, out the back somewhere.

• BA won't move his captain and the fullback of the year to centre. Gutho will be wasted at centre. He is our best support player and can pop up anywhere from the back. Maybe Fox could be a good center with his speed. We have 2 good wingers

• Wingers - That's a matter of opinion. 
      Fergo is almost done, I would say he would have 12 months top left as his body is falling apart. 
      Sivo can run a straight line but that's it. Limited speed and no evasion. 
      I'm willing to back Dunster as one wing but we could definitely do with another. 
      Many people have said regarding Gutho - if he was a couple of metres faster, he would be the best player in the world. Alas, speed is now required at Fullback and I'm sure Gutho knows this. 

• Agree, Dunster on one wing. Ferguson is way past it and Sivo! Well very disappointing. 

• This sounds a bit like the 'I'm Eugene' blog last week. No offence intended.

• Brown while he is still learning could play centre if Guttho moved to 5/8. Bring the Fox and let it work itself out. If he ends up at wing so be it. Just don't pay fullback money for him. As old Jack said, pick your best 13...

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to LB's discussion BA's Round 8 presser
"Think of the carbon you won't produce if you sit and read your Karl Marx litriture instead. "
2 minutes ago
Grunta the great replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Sea Eagles vs Eels
"Manly by 28 MOM DCE"
5 minutes ago
Grunta the great posted a discussion
Tonight we see the battle of Brooky with the Eels again up against Manly, but this time on their turf and with a no doubt strong sense of redemption after a controversial win for the Eels a few weeks ago. Sanders makes his debut in a massive game,…
5 minutes ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him's discussion Fergo in the sh@t again .
"No,this was in Kurri Kurri . Must be a different location to this Kurri you speak of ? "
6 minutes ago
More…