Eels hunt the Fox

Josh addo-carr to the parramatta eels?

The Parramatta eels will be watching the grand final carefully as they are set to make a huge play for josh Addo-Carr what makes this more interesting is gutho moving to centre and josh addo-carr wanting fullback it all makes sense now that storm bought eels George jennings.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Dipstick Finny, Junior is going to 6. right side will be pure speed, Jnr, Matto, Blake and JAC shit.

• I think Will Smith should be fullback.

• Why would they need to watch his performance in GF in making a decision?! Have they not sem him play? If they have it's stupidly worded. 

• Trent Barrett to lock in JAC , Flanagan and Burton to the Doggies next year.

can I see some proof that Eels are even looking at JAC?

• And just like that in one off season they've become a formidable team which includes 2 internationals.

• Hang on Marty we are just fans sitting in front of a typewriter, hoping to have someone take notice of us......and you want proof.....do you actually realise how stupid such a request is?

• Turn it up Poppa, stupid is one thing I am not. I posted the nrl signings rumour mill on the Doggies, you banging on about adding-carr and getting me all horny just want some proof for taking the wrinkles out

• You've only been a Parra supporter for 33 years, you shouldn't have any wrinkles......

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Parra fan on The Hill replied to brissyeel's discussion Cartwright training with Spud Carroll
"He did a great job with Kane Evans. Truth be told. Saved his career I would say."
9 minutes ago
Robert Lloyd replied to brissyeel's discussion Cartwright training with Spud Carroll
"brissyeel: If he is training with Spud Carrol it is the best thing he has done in his sporting life. Spud took on Kane Evans in the last two years and transformed him from a has-been to a block selected on the bench in first grade every week. He…"
16 minutes ago
Parra fan on The Hill replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion NRL 2021 Draw
"EELS SNARE TV RATINGS TITLE The Parramatta Eels have won the title as the season’s most watched NRL club on Fox Sports and Kayo. The Eels had an average audience of 378,000 — more viewers than any of their NRL or AFL rivals thanks to their…"
18 minutes ago
Brett Allen replied to brissyeel's discussion Cartwright training with Spud Carroll
"Spud is quickly developing a reputation for reviving careers many thought were dead"
25 minutes ago
More…