Eels fan living in Melbourne

would there be any kind soul with an Eel’s membership who’d lend me their membership number to get tickets for the game this weekend?!

gracios fellow elvers 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Oh your blood’s worth bottling - thanks so much.

Owe ya

tim

• haha to easy mate.enjoy the game!

• If HAYNE PLANE85s doesn't work, try this 14SAY235961

• Cheers Rabz, you’re a lifesaver too as the allocation using the other code had exhausted!

you’re both legends! 

See you at the GF for a beer

• All good mate, glad to help.

Enjoy the game

• Got it sorted or need more numbers mate?

• Nah sorted tickets for me and my sister- rapt!  We didn’t play in Melbourne this year so I’m jazzed to see the boys 

• Enjoy mate. Nothing like being their live. Was sensational all season at bank west and topped off yesterday. 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Kurupt - Monkey Magic replied to Johnny Suede's discussion ‘How disappointing is that’': Tigers greats Benny Elias and Steve Roach ‘invited by Parra’ amid bizarre series of snubs
"Yep"
3 minutes ago
Kurupt - Monkey Magic replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"All this talk and he'll probably sign with the dogs, I believe they promised him fullback. "
5 minutes ago
Michael Ericson replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"We aren't as desperate for lomax as the media are making out. I posted on here at the end of last year that I was told we probably wouldn't be going into the market for outside backs because we were going to be blooding  players from the SG ball…"
19 minutes ago
Bup replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Sofa -Solomona wouldn't go to the Dragons, Warriors want to replace Fonua -Blake the moneys the same and if he leaves the Storm the most likely destination.
The Dragons are on the nose to quality players he'd prefer the dogs or dolphins over…"
24 minutes ago
More…