EELS 2024 PREMIERS!

We are going through a painful transition, but stay positive, becuase massive change is coming- prepare for shock and awe!

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• You need help.

• No, the Eels need help, and it will come

• They are beyond help. The season is well and truly over.

• Shock and awe would be the club actually axing the bald pretender...

Another few years of this guy will set this club back a decade...

• Can I have some of whatever you are smoking/sniffing?

Face it, our season is now OVER. Only divine intervention can save us now.

• Intervention is precisely what will occur!

• Oh so you are shitposting then. Thanks for confirming 

• You mentioned intervention, I simply confirmed that will be the case. Stay chilled and be patient..

• Mate what's your number? I want to get the hookup of your connection. You are on some good shit 😂

• Is the help jesus or allah? Cause we need both right now

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Mathew Clarke replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Get out clauses attached to BA
"Yes."
22 minutes ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to The Captain's discussion Board Update: Two Directors retire from Parra Eels.board
"Yup,  nek minnit players are all being refered to as ' they ".   
" So let's cross over to Mick Ennis on Fox . So Mick what did you think of Mitch Moses tonight ? , yes Braith they played a great game tonight , they kicked well and they had 2 try…"
51 minutes ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to The Captain's discussion Board Update: Two Directors retire from Parra Eels.board
"We've finally gone super Woke and hired our first trans woman. "
57 minutes ago
"Yeah umm no. They aren't exactly business's of the calibre you'd be looking for to be a board member. I love The Crow , and have had many conversations with him over the past 20+ years, and he'd be the first to tell you he's not the right person. As…"
58 minutes ago
More…