EELS 2024 PREMIERS!

We are going through a painful transition, but stay positive, becuase massive change is coming- prepare for shock and awe!

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• You need help.

• No, the Eels need help, and it will come

• They are beyond help. The season is well and truly over.

• Shock and awe would be the club actually axing the bald pretender...

Another few years of this guy will set this club back a decade...

• Can I have some of whatever you are smoking/sniffing?

Face it, our season is now OVER. Only divine intervention can save us now.

• Intervention is precisely what will occur!

• Oh so you are shitposting then. Thanks for confirming 

• You mentioned intervention, I simply confirmed that will be the case. Stay chilled and be patient..

• Mate what's your number? I want to get the hookup of your connection. You are on some good shit 😂

• Is the help jesus or allah? Cause we need both right now

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Longfin Eel replied to SuperEel 22's discussion Parramatta's Season Balances On A Razor's Edge
"Yeah that's along the lines of what I was saying yesterday. If Bennett signs with Souths soon it means he got exactly what he was after, and Parra were never in the mix. I'm sure he's not desperate to sign the first contract that comes his way and…"
8 seconds ago
SEQld Eel (formely NZ Eel) replied to SuperEel 22's discussion Parramatta's Season Balances On A Razor's Edge
"Thing is there is no such team who are just a defensive juggernaut anymore. Yes you have to be good in defense, thats a given. But look at the Roosters and Broncos tonight. The storm and Panthers can easy put 50 on a team now. The best teams have…"
3 minutes ago
Graham polkinghorne replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Get out clauses attached to BA
"I doubt these clauses exist. I also doubt Bennet will wait around for the Eels. If the board had any idear what the Eels need they would be talking to Brad Arthur and then Bennet.
Watching the games so far this weekend, the Eels are a looong way of…"
4 minutes ago
LB replied to SuperEel 22's discussion Parramatta's Season Balances On A Razor's Edge
"As in with BA he could get us to a finals appearance in next 3-4 years. Rookie could have us in bottom 4 for next 3-4 years."
14 minutes ago
More…