EELS 2024 PREMIERS!

We are going through a painful transition, but stay positive, becuase massive change is coming- prepare for shock and awe!

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• You need help.

• No, the Eels need help, and it will come

• They are beyond help. The season is well and truly over.

• Shock and awe would be the club actually axing the bald pretender...

Another few years of this guy will set this club back a decade...

• Can I have some of whatever you are smoking/sniffing?

Face it, our season is now OVER. Only divine intervention can save us now.

• Intervention is precisely what will occur!

• Oh so you are shitposting then. Thanks for confirming 

• You mentioned intervention, I simply confirmed that will be the case. Stay chilled and be patient..

• Mate what's your number? I want to get the hookup of your connection. You are on some good shit 😂

• Is the help jesus or allah? Cause we need both right now

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

jamie replied to Frankie Fong's discussion THE TALE OF TWO CLUBS
"I find it negligent, bordering on criminal that if as reported Wayne contacted the board to express an interest in the role and our board did not even entertain a meeting or conversation. At what stage are they looking forward to a premiership or…"
6 minutes ago
SuperEel 22’s discussion was featured
If Brad Arthur were deposed tomorrow, you'd hardly find an Eels fan who would disagree.
Only 18 months after a somewhat unexpected grand final appearance, Parramatta's fall from grace has been swift and brutal.
A massive injury toll cruelled their…
11 minutes ago
SuperEel 22 posted a discussion
If Brad Arthur were deposed tomorrow, you'd hardly find an Eels fan who would disagree.
Only 18 months after a somewhat unexpected grand final appearance, Parramatta's fall from grace has been swift and brutal.
A massive injury toll cruelled their…
14 minutes ago
Hell On Eels replied to The Captain's discussion Board Update: Two Directors retire from Parra Eels.board
"Yeah, Pops.
Taking a wild guess, the fact she's a woman and not a dummie (despite what some think), probably helped.
I'm trying to fully figure out the game of musical chairs: why Sue flip-flops between boards. Or is it a few typos on our website…"
15 minutes ago
More…