Replies

• So name calling is the answer when someone proves you wrong? Pull your head in mate 

• He can't pull his head in PL, his boyfriend told everyone he is circumcised.!!

• Agreed they generally get their man Frankie (big sumbrero), but...if we perform above an beyond with our young talent blooded we are a big chance of keeping him... unless those that rort are hell bent! 

• Frank , tyson frizell will take you up on that bet

• I was thinking about this today, Cronk will retire at the end of the season, the Roosters get their man. The better Brown goes and the longer he remains unsigned beyond 2020, the more likely a team capless team like the Roosters or Broncos will throw everything at this kid.
        I am concerned, very concerned, it's just our luck that the two teams in need of a quality half have no salary cap restictions.

• The offer from the Warriors had the intended result

It put a value in black and white in front of Brown and proved there is intrest.

If that offer never happens, while I'm sure the manger would let him know that there is interest and would try and get the best deal for Dylan, there wouldn't have been any solid numbers.

Now that the Warriors offer is out there, that is the starting point for talks with the Eels rather than a possible end point

• DB was quoted in the article Arch, but no doubts its all ducks and drakes to up his price.

• Relax , Its only  rnd 2 , and besides  mommy  knows  what's  best for Dylan 

• Its a fake article. All.he said was I'm comfortable here.

Parramatta hold the ace card as we can upgrade this year and next as part of an extension and blow any other club out of the water.

It's up to Bernie to get things done and not wait

• only have until november 1st to get it done.

After that he is free to sign for other teams for 2021

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Bourbon Man replied to Cranky Brad is here!!!'s discussion Bye bye Brad Arthur
"Fair enough mate. 
We're all looking for answers. "
29 minutes ago
Steel be with you replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Lane is cooked
"I would be looking to move him on now. He is contracted until the end of 2025 but we should be looking to move him by November 2024. We can pay the last year of his contract out. He can come over here to England and play for one of our teams."
50 minutes ago
Steel be with you replied to Hellmut's discussion Goal Kicking
"The goal kicking cost us badly today. If you are an opponent what looks better, being down 20-6 at half time or being down 14-6?"
53 minutes ago
Steel be with you replied to Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him's discussion Fergo in the sh@t again .
"I find it funny the media are only showing pictures of him wearing a Parramatta jersey. You know he did play for Cronulla, Canberra, Eastern Suburbs and Leigh but let's only post pictures of him in a Parra kit. Fucking arseholes."
57 minutes ago
More…