Dylan Brown‘s management meets with dolphins

AF47F16D-AC7E-4492-92AB-EE3597A1E1E0.pngApparently Dylan Brown management has met with the Dolphins. They are prepared to pay 1 million minimum. There is also rumours on Social media suggestioning  Parramatta have to choose Mitchell Moses or Dylan Brown?. I for the love of god cannot understand this and where has all our money gone? Losing all the players last year surely meant we have enough to offer brown and Moses what they are happy with. Have we got something to be worried about or is the media just blowing smoke l? 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Neither Mosses or DB are $1m players. These two went missing on GF day for god sake! 

• Zip, they were not given the room by our forwards in my view.

• DCE Ben Hunt and Luke Brooks are on in excess of 1.1 per season and are in teams that are running in the bottom tier of the comp.Lol DB goes missing in a GF on 700 but he's not worth it ooookkkaaayyyy then.

This is the issue do you pay your own or pay for someone else's laundry,

Heres another thought for you if your not paying a junior and the one of the better ones developed what does that say about us as a club.What's the point in developing good players if some fans only want the headline signing.Good lord give me strength.

• The reason Luke Brooks and Ben Hunt play in teams down the bottom is because these teams pay blokes like Ben Hunt and Luke Brooks massive overs. If we do the same , we will have Dylan Brown on 1.1 million also playing in the bottom half of the table. On the other end of the spectrum you have teams in the top 4 with blokes like Lui , Hynes , Dearden all on less than 700k.  

• And Manu on 700k which is  complete BS, 

• Agree but the market is dedicating thier value. I wouldn't say they went missing our forward pack was bashed up and the Panthers were relentless - a player like Cronk would have figured a way to breakdown the Panthers, neither Moses or DB are that level 

• Probably because BA and Co have given themselves a payrise it's left the kitty a bit lower

• the coaches salary has nothing to do with the players salary cap

• If it was up to ba, he'd love for his son to fill the slot and give him a top 13 bonus of an extra 250k per year on top of his current 280

• 😂😂

He's not even worth a 20th of that.....

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

ParraTrooper47 replied to ParraTrooper47's discussion Christine McVie RIP
"No worries Bem everyone's taste in music is different. "
7 minutes ago
L3gEndTHECROWE3LS replied to ParraTrooper47's discussion Christine McVie RIP
"I am the same with INSUX. Hate the music. I think I was the only person in Aust that wasnt sad that MH hung himself."
18 minutes ago
Coryn Hughes replied to Alfred's discussion Interesting times
"100% it'll make them stronger but  they aren't in a position to win the comp though this is the thing.Moses definitely makes them better no doubt but enough to win he comp no chance.
This is what I'm getting at with both our halves going else where…"
25 minutes ago
BEM replied to ParraTrooper47's discussion Christine McVie RIP
"Sorry PT47 but disagree. 
Hate there music with a passion and will even go as far to change stations if one of their songs start to play."
33 minutes ago
More…