Dylan Brown named co captain

Dylan will be skipper along with Paulo this week, interesting pick thought maybe lane would get it. Happy for Dylan but!  

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• He's our best player this week dummy. I've never said he's a shit player nor a bad player. If you listened you'd know I said DB is a great player , however not consistently enough to warrant his salary , which as a result restricts us from recruiting another great player to put us inline with most of the NRL talent wise. 

In context to your quote about him having a  criminal record , that's you talking records not me .  I said others have records. 

he was charged with groping a strangers boobs . Prior to that he was boofing birds in public toilets with a group of lads standing around cheering him on ,  let's forget the toilet romp , and just focus on the groping of an innocent girl going about her night ,  If that's not a sex pest I don't know what is . But as we've discovered your bar is far lower than most in regards to what's acceptable behaviour from a sex crime perspective.  

just to be clear for the rest of the group , you don't see any issues with him being a leader of our club , if you were the outside public looking in ?  Oh and wouldn't regard a guy who groped your daughter or wife in a public place uninvited as a sex pest ?  

• Yeh I agree with that summation on one hand wiz 

it definitely gives an impression and let's face it , he is a lad and a goose and I doubt that will ever leave dylbags tbh 

but yes dylbags has been here for a long time too 

I'm glad lane didn't get it -he doesn't deserve it he has been lazy as all hell

hopgood def seems like someone who would have been a level head and leading by example 

• It's a terrible look.  His case is still very fresh and we've just plonked him in as the fucking captain. Insinuating he's a leader of our club.  It just keeps getting worse and worse this year. 

Whta next , Ploppas mate Mark Oneilll as the NRLW dressing rooms manager ?  Paul Osbourne in HR ? 

• It's beyond terrible , Parramatta is already viewed as a clueless club so what better way to reinforce that view by making a player who likes to grab womens breasts without permission captain 🤣

• U miserable tool

• Lol.   Fongi has some great points there.  

• Fong, you also obviously live in a glass house. 

Remember the stories of taking your prospective secretary out to lunch with the perspective of how she could cement her job?

"Its beyond terrible" really!

• What about the dogs

• Thank god neither Belinda Sharpe or Kasey Badger are reffing.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Billy Bob replied to EA's discussion NSW Cup Player Review
"You can't expect MA to play 80. I'd have him on the bench with hands starting. Tualagi I like but Arthur refuses to give him decent minutes even with lane bring poor 
 "
43 seconds ago
BringBackSemi replied to LB's discussion Buzz on Parramatta and BA
"Can you blame him? Feel good stories don't get too many clicks. This is his job, and it's hardly a secret that Eel's are going shit and BA is under pressure.
If you make the decision BA is not here next year, then it has to be done sooner rather…"
5 minutes ago
Hugh and Oates replied to EA's discussion NSW Cup Player Review
"with the reggies winning 3 in a row, you would be picking players in form, whilst it is reggies, they would be coming into 1st grade with winning feeling.
If MA was to debut, he'd have to play in conjunction with Hands or sub on for Lussick.
Gee…"
5 minutes ago
SEQld Eel (formely NZ Eel) replied to SEQld Eel (formely NZ Eel)'s discussion It's time to build a team that we can be proud of again!!!
"Possibly right but having an up an coming coach to replace him gave a good excuse to wheel out to the fans. "
7 minutes ago
More…