Dylan brown

Does anyone have any info/update on the injury? Would be great to have him back, I’ve noticed that Mitch is being pressured when kicking as he is basically the only option. That’s where we miss brown the most as salmon offers nothing

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• indefinite

1.   lasting for an unknown or unstated length of time.
    2.   Not clearly expressed or defined; vague.

They've done that for a reason,  He is a kid in a kids body. 
    As much as we all want to see more of him, Mangement have dealt with this superbly.

Salmon needs to step up now and take a little responsibility, he is also a kid but he is letting his first opportunity in the big League pass him by.
    Hopefully he has found his feet a little, settled into seeing the structures / patterns and is now able to chime in with some good 5/8 footy. One would suspect he is more of a centre if anything though.
  • Move Salmon to centre- that is his future position so let’s see if he shows potential there or we need another centre

Bring Bevan into 5:8. Maybe he needs more time to learn the position in Wenty but he is probably our best option at the moment. Also if he swims then we have two potential halves for next year in Brown and Bevan and are in a stronger negotiating position with Moses

• They have already moved French out of the 5/8 spot at wenty after one game, he has been chosen on the wing this week.

• I have it on good authority that Dylan is very unlikely to play again this year. If he does he will be a week to week prospect 

• What authority would that be ?

• Someone associated with the club 

• Brown is seriously considering going back to NZ...homesick believe it or not.

• he wont be back in NRL in 2019

• I got bad feeling we wont see him in blues n gold again next time we see him he be wearing warriors colours 

• Paul, he is under contract till the end of next season 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Steel be with you replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Lane is cooked
"I would be looking to move him on now. He is contracted until the end of 2025 but we should be looking to move him by November 2024. We can pay the last year of his contract out. He can come over here to England and play for one of our teams."
18 minutes ago
Steel be with you replied to Hellmut's discussion Goal Kicking
"The goal kicking cost us badly today. If you are an opponent what looks better, being down 20-6 at half time or being down 14-6?"
21 minutes ago
Steel be with you replied to Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him's discussion Fergo in the sh@t again .
"I find it funny the media are only showing pictures of him wearing a Parramatta jersey. You know he did play for Cronulla, Canberra, Eastern Suburbs and Leigh but let's only post pictures of him in a Parra kit. Fucking arseholes."
25 minutes ago
Cranky Brad is here!!! replied to Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him's discussion Fergo in the sh@t again .
"This block is pissed he didn't get a invite. "
52 minutes ago
More…