Ducks and Drakes

I think it is interesting looking at the ladder in this final round. Bit like a game of poker, do we show our hand, call the other team’s bluff, or even let a game go?  I mean seriously GC 36- New 6?  Alternatively, relying on Cronulla to beat Canberra would seem nuts, another twist, Roosters go down to Souths, we win, they remain in 4th and play Penrith, we face Storm. Interested in others thoughts around this unusual final round and whether certain teams are possibly throwing games. 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Roosters will lift next week there to good a side.But if friend is out that’s a massive loss as verills is out also

• As they kept reminding us eels fans last year. No team has won a premiership when they have had 50 points put on them through the season

• This reply was deleted.
    • Slugg are Parra resting players also

• My thoughts exactly 

• I think we can beat storm at Suncorp. We have a big following up here and I would certainly be going. Also we love a dry track and that's what it would more than likely be up here

• A well choreagraphed victory !

• I've thought for a long time that the Storm are the team to beat and all the others are fighting for the chance to play them in the GF

How many mistakes does Keary have in him when his forwards aren't dominating

• This reply was deleted.
    • Hahaha deadset set up if I've ever seen one

They want to play them in the GF not week 1 and potentially get busted up.

• Foxing it or not (definitely foxing it) 60-8 is dead set embarrassing. To make the joke worse rabbits were robbed of two tries could of been in the 70's

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

CarloEEL2 replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Sea Eagles vs Eels
""
16 minutes ago
Hell On Eels replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Sea Eagles vs Eels
"Isn't that Monster Olakau'atu usually on the right edge (up against Dylan-Lane) ? Turbo,  Waddell & co. would still like their chances on Sanders' edge (with Matto and Penisini) assuming there aren't some switch-a-roos."
26 minutes ago
BringBackSemi replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Sea Eagles vs Eels
"Expecting a dig in the first 20 or 30, then dropping off after that. Players will always speak publicly how they support BA. I mean how did the last guy fare who openly questioned the coach. Oh yeh, he's playing for Manly tonight and might have a…"
29 minutes ago
CarloEEL2 replied to Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him's discussion Fergo in the sh@t again .
"Wiz. Kurri doesn't deserve me saying it a second time 🙄"
43 minutes ago
More…