Ducks and Drakes

I think it is interesting looking at the ladder in this final round. Bit like a game of poker, do we show our hand, call the other team’s bluff, or even let a game go?  I mean seriously GC 36- New 6?  Alternatively, relying on Cronulla to beat Canberra would seem nuts, another twist, Roosters go down to Souths, we win, they remain in 4th and play Penrith, we face Storm. Interested in others thoughts around this unusual final round and whether certain teams are possibly throwing games. 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I think we can beat storm at Suncorp. We have a big following up here and I would certainly be going. Also we love a dry track and that's what it would more than likely be up here

• A well choreagraphed victory !

• No team that coincided 50 points in a game has ever  won the comp. 

• I can't believe the commentators think this fair dinkum. 

• I've thought for a long time that the Storm are the team to beat and all the others are fighting for the chance to play them in the GF

How many mistakes does Keary have in him when his forwards aren't dominating

• This was the biggest load of bullshit I've seen in my 58 season career. Serves them right if the raiders get beat we lose they still go to Queensland. The should be arrested. 

• Hahaha deadset set up if I've ever seen one

They want to play them in the GF not week 1 and potentially get busted up.

• Foxing it or not (definitely foxing it) 60-8 is dead set embarrassing. To make the joke worse rabbits were robbed of two tries could of been in the 70's

• Sack TR

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Sir Col "THE ORIGINAL MUSHROOM" replied to Mr Analyst loves Rugbah Leeg's discussion Eels hunt the Fox
"And they can be Besties. How sweet."
33 minutes ago
Sir Col "THE ORIGINAL MUSHROOM" replied to Mr Analyst loves Rugbah Leeg's discussion Eels hunt the Fox
"Tom Opacic come on down. Have faith brothers and sisters, if Tom hits form we will have purchased well.
I have very high opinion of this kid."
34 minutes ago
"Good one JBG"
37 minutes ago
Sir Col "THE ORIGINAL MUSHROOM" replied to Slugg's discussion Super, enough is enough
"LOL colin - it is the reply function because I was replying to Hector."
37 minutes ago
More…