Replies

• Can I remind people not to haphazardly try and guess the former player involved in this case. If a judge has instructed that the accused's name is to be protected then it should remain so until it can be made public. 

• Super it's been while since  we have chatted  , how is Fatherhood going for you ? 

• Its not against the law to guess or make jokes about it super, its only against the law to accuse.

• Snake it's been awhile for you and the Fong  too , it feels like we are  ex lovers who have gone our separate ways .

• Im good my friend, thanks for asking mate, we will always be as thick as theives fongy, ive just been doing a few other things mate, hope youre well.

I'll be back in full force come footy season.

• You're a born champion of a man , a sexual deviant of the highest kind but a man with a heart of gold . 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

fake midget pseudoachondroplasia replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Sea Eagles vs Eels
"RCG will come out firing with great runs and defence, Gutho will try hard on 1 leg but who knows with other players.
What I do know is if Manly score early tries that will be it for effort.  We need to score points to build confidence but when we…"
3 minutes ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Sea Eagles vs Eels
"Why is a Pommy doing the ode for the Anzacs "
4 minutes ago
Graham polkinghorne replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Sea Eagles vs Eels
"Gee it's hard to pick the Eels, but I will.
Eels by 8 MOM RCG."
4 minutes ago
CarloEEL2 replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Sea Eagles vs Eels
"Maybe manly will catch bad white jersey juju "
6 minutes ago
More…