Dragons and Lomax

Lomax absolutely killing it tonight. 2 point FG, try, throws a 20m cut out pass to put Suli away unmarked. There is no way Flanagan is letting Lomax go this year while they are winning games and Lomax having the impact he is. Flanagan and the dragons are building plenty of confidence in winning games.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• People sayid Flanagan can't coach in the modern game. Their defence in the first 20min was remarkable. Flanagan is tough on his players and hold them accountable. They are smashing the warriors with his son in the halves, an injury prone hooker and weak fullback. Imagine what he could have done with our team  

• I can't remember anyone saying he can't coach. It makes you wonder what he's feeding the dragons 💊 lol

• His knock by many people was that his coaching philosophy is a bit outdated. Not saying people on here but in the general nrl community

• I thought it was more to do with damaged goods from the peptide scandal

• It was both 

• Sloan is weak defensively but definitely offers plenty in attack. But Flanagan put Sloan on the wing the other week when he was unhappy with his willingness to put his body on the line. He certainly gave Sloan a wake up call

• True 

• I wanted him all along 

many did - would have loved to see it 🤷‍♀️😫

• Lomax is letting Flanagan know what hes missing next year surburb game tonight 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Snakey - Sack Dylan Brown replied to Rabz S's discussion South Sydney to offer Wayne Bennett three-year deal as Eels pass on supercoach
"Totally embarrassing from the club, although no suprise, those imbeciles are balls deep in BA and they are too incompetant to get a deal with Wayne over theb line.
Just imagine using the excuse 'we want to give Brad more time'' hahahaha, what, 20…"
4 minutes ago
LB replied to Inside Info's discussion Who is D.Brown referring to
"Where is that video? I would love to see it."
5 minutes ago
Parramatta Tragic replied to Rabz S's discussion South Sydney to offer Wayne Bennett three-year deal as Eels pass on supercoach
"When I was very young I asked my Dad if he could take me to watch the Thornetts play. This news today has had the same impact but I feel it is the end of an era or perhaps even the end of the Eels. Like others on here, I did not renew my seat this…"
12 minutes ago
Last place replied to Inside Info's discussion Who is D.Brown referring to
"Dylan is referring to BA and I'd bet penisini took the photo. There was a video of Arthur giving the players a spray posted this week and Dylan stands up and walks off "
32 minutes ago
More…