We have talked about the joke of the salary cap but this year it has really gotton out of hand. The Rorters have so many players available that they now have 2 reserve grade teams. Norths and Roosters are both Rorters reserves. How the hell is this allowed to happen. It seems to me that this club has has got way too much power with the NRL. Sonny Bill's commentary last night was simply disgraceful. All the glotting about the win despite having 5 million dollars worth of players not playing (inc Tedesco). The 5 million is said with a bs cough? If last nights game was reffed evenly I will eat my hat.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Had a few young blokes here today doing some paving who played with him at Shellharbour and they said he goes really really well. I know his old man and a few of his family through freinds , and have seen him posting some clips of him on social media here and there. I didn't realise Wayne had added him until I was in the supporter shop buying the young bloke a New Jersey for Thursday night and a bunch of young blokes came in all asking for Dolphins jerseys and asking the chick if they did the numbers for the back. She sent them elsewhere to get it done and I left the shop and actually said the mrs how odd it was for a bunch of young blokes all the way down here to be getting on the Wayne bandwagon. Then she reminded me they were playing here this weekend and it kinda clicked that maybe they're mates of Jacks. So I looked it up and there he was. One of the kids here today has played some footy with the Cuttters and is lingering around the Dragons fringe and said they're absaloutey fucked with their progression and they'll regret letting Bostock go.  

Would love to see him kill it , he's certainly got heaps of support there tonight it seems. The lads were telling me there's a whole bunch of locals grabbing Dolphins jerseys to go into the game. 

• This reply was deleted.
              • I'd say playing the Dragons in Wollongong would have played a bit of a part in the selection.  What better way to blood a good kid than against the home team that wouldn't give him his shot and in front of his mates. I reckon old Wayneo would've had this game scheduled in weeks ago as a possible opportunity for him should it present itself. 

His old man went ok too he was a big winger who killed it in the local comp and played a little bit of NrL.  

• The point in this post is not how many feeder clubs teams have have it is the fact that the rorters can fill 2 reserve grade teams to NSW cup standard. Likely both these teams would give the Tigers a run for their money. All payments to players by clubs whether in or outside of the top 30 should be counted in the cap including payments to junior players. The whole battle with Suaalii came down to who would pay a 16 year old the most Rorters or South's. Sure no problem he is paid but it should be in the cap.

• a. Bondi are rich suburb so more revenue for Fox and NRL. 
    b. These teams are backed by power broker like Nick Politis and celebrities like a Russell.

now you tell me what we have?

we are a club who has seen 4 or 5 time playing finals. We are a bunch of jokers who keep a coach for 10 years who has done nothing.

No one cares about west we are presents mate.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

EA replied to LB's discussion BA's Round 8 presser
"I think we all have a hate BA attitude rn so we are overeacting to everything he does. I thought his Sanders explanation was 100% correct. "
30 seconds ago
BEM replied to Electric Eel 2's discussion Lomax is a freak
"My body is 50 but my mind is still 20.
Us men don't grow up, we just get older."
3 minutes ago
Muttman replied to Electric Eel 2's discussion Lomax is a freak
"Yep "
4 minutes ago
BEM replied to Electric Eel 2's discussion Lomax is a freak
"So the BA apologists can say that BA doesn't have a good squad and it's the players fault but when it comes to Flanagan, it's his fault even though he has an absolutely terrible squad."
4 minutes ago
More…