Replies

• What about James Maloney he's looking to get into coaching always had success as player

• He's playing for a local French club now that he's retired from SL. 

• Jimmy would be worth a shot ... although I can't see Brad having the sense of humour needed to manage him

• i would take him in a heart beat

• I hear that they are deep in talks with Tulsen Tollett

• He has helped a lot with Moses development as a week in week out reliable halfback. 

Bet the knights are wishing Joey was still available for selection they are really struggling for a halfback option. 

• Good riddance - grade A fuckwit. His short time on the phone coaching Moses has been dribble at best. 

• James Maloney anyone?

• He's playing for an semi pro French club in the French league next season. 
      Where would you rather live, the south of France or the western suburbs of Sydney ?

• Why does he have to live in western Sydney? 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

BEM replied to Cranky Brad is here!!!'s discussion Bye bye Brad Arthur
"That's the problem. 
As bad as Sivo is he is still the best winger we have thanks to poor recruitment. 
This is what you end up with when the coach wants to have a forward stacked roster.
 "
1 minute ago
Cʜɪᴇғ - replied to Blue Eel's discussion Hidden Truth
"The hidden truth was that last night's effort was to do with emotion due to the embarrassing Darwin thrashing. Exactly the same with the Canberra thrashing followed by the NQ effort. 
These types of collective team efforts are not sustainable for…"
1 minute ago
AlShaw replied to Cranky Brad is here!!!'s discussion Bye bye Brad Arthur
"In 22 I made a statement that we were the second best team and would make the top 4 and the GF and that seemed like blind faith yet it happened. Last year I wrote off our season before we even played a game just like I did in 2018 so I'm not one to…"
4 minutes ago
LB replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Sea Eagles vs Eels
"We wont get spoon. Newcastle i think will get it."
7 minutes ago
More…