Replies

• I would be more worried about Hopgood. He is a future origin player and captain of any club. He came from a winning culture at Panthers and any club would want him. Why would someone like him want to stay at our club when we perform like this 

• He's wrapped up for a few years. End of 26 or even 27 I think 

• 2025 Mutts. He was originally signed til 24' but we added an extra year last year.

• Ohk nvm. Do you actually see BA getting sacked?

• From the outside looking in, flanno has sort of pushed Lomax out and he is set on joining the eels regardless. We are in a rough spot currently but Zach is happy he's got 4 years 650k locked in 

• If he doesn't come oh well.

I just want brad arthur sacked!

Enough of his bullshit coaching and poor performing teams for over the last decade!

It will be like winning a premiership for me!

• It's really pissing me off watching every other team's wingers scoring tries easily whilst I still picture our dope getting pushed into touch.

•  

I might be wrong, but I think the last big name signing that backflipped was Josh Papalii about 10 years ago.  If this is correct,  the Eels could be due for another one. 

• They were different times where you were allowed a grace period before the actual contract was sealed.   Now no team can announce a signing until every available avenue is exhausted. 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Bob Smith replied to SuperEel 22's discussion Parramatta's Season Balances On A Razor's Edge
"How does he keep getting employed when the team is clearly regressing? "
5 minutes ago
Bob Smith replied to Cʜɪᴇғ - 😘's discussion Bushie - The worst finals winning record in the history of the game.
"Effing fraud. How does he live with himself, making millions but producing shit? "
15 minutes ago
Mathew Clarke replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Get out clauses attached to BA
"Yes."
40 minutes ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to The Captain's discussion Board Update: Two Directors retire from Parra Eels.board
"Yup,  nek minnit players are all being refered to as ' they ".   
" So let's cross over to Mick Ennis on Fox . So Mick what did you think of Mitch Moses tonight ? , yes Braith they played a great game tonight , they kicked well and they had 2 try…"
1 hour ago
More…