Replies

• Bennett is the answer. I can't believe this is even being debated. He's the greatest NRL Coach ever and he's available in 2025. We have an underperforming but decent roster,good halves and well resourced club. It's literally a perfect match at exactly the right time. 
                If Jim doesn't sack BA asap, appoint a caretaker and negotiate with Bennett then we have much more serious issues. 

• Agree 💯 

• 100% mutt, i wouldnt even expect a gf win under him if he came for 2 years.

Id want his eyes and smarts to take a look over the whole club, and bring in a new era of professionallism to the club.

If we dont get wayne we are a joke.

• Leader in what position?

• Reverse cowgirl followed by some reach around mega/maxi femdom pegging.

• What is everyone's thoughts on Bostock. He is off contact and dolphins have junior tupou who will take his spot. 

• I'd grab him for sure. 

• He is a dragons junior and pretty sure he scored a hat trick in a under 19 origin game for nsw. He is a big body so my big concern would be his turn and chase.

• He can't but if he could, would anyone really blame him?

• He can. The NRL reintroduced the rule before this season. 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

ParraPride replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Get out clauses attached to BA
"Gutho and moses will be gone in a couple of years anyways so don't care if they go but don't want to lose brown.."
3 minutes ago
HKF replied to SuperEel 22's discussion Parramatta's Season Balances On A Razor's Edge
"Have you not noticed under BA we are trending down not up, any kind of success under BA is likely to be short lived, he has never won more than 6 in a row and has done that only once in his 11 years. "
6 minutes ago
Graham polkinghorne replied to The Captain's discussion Why are our Boards fixated on stability?
"Not sure about the stability. We're getting flogged in all the grades. A Board patting each other while sitting on a powder keg is not stability.
Finishing bottom 4 this year and near the bottom in 2025 will have the Parramatta club in chaos.
The…"
7 minutes ago
Hell On Eels replied to Hell On Eels's discussion The Bennett Hypothetical: Sliding Doors
"Was Trent Robinson right, and he's heading to Souths? 
Are we fast losing any chance we had?
Bennett, said this about Souths on Friday, 3 May 2024.

"
7 minutes ago
More…