Replies

• Unless Flanagan and Lomax have that heart to heart I think this is a done deal.I think Flanagan accepted this weeks ago losing Lomax.The mentioned has said he doesn't want to be there so Flanagan has granted Lomax his wish.I don't think Lomax back flips.

• So why would anything be announced to the fans if there's a 10 day cooling off period?

• I don't know

• I'm not sure that's correct. To be honest I'm not 100% sure. 

NRL documentation: Last Right of Negotiation clause. Every player must provide his incumbent Club with a last right of negotiation for a 10-day period from the date of notice that the player has received an offer from a rival Club, and that offer has been submitted to the NRL, that he is prepared to accept.

It seems the 10 day cool off is prior to signing, not after. It's only to give the incumbent club the chance to counter offer prior to signing. 

• Ok, that sounds more like how it should be. Either way it's the last of our worries. 

• We desperately need Lomax here. And another 2-3 Lomax's. 

• What are the other position you think we need? Obviously wing is one.

• Russell and Sivo need to go. So yeh at least two wingers. 
                We need MA to be playing hooker next year. 
                We need a new Coach

• Russel can stay in nsw cup on a cheap deal. Sivo is on so much money that he needs to go

• Do you think it will matter if BA is still coach next year?, the only way this team improves with BA remaining coach is if we recruit a real leader as team captain and I can't see that happening. 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

SEQld Eel (formely NZ Eel) replied to SuperEel 22's discussion Parramatta's Season Balances On A Razor's Edge
"Look I doubt it! Word usually gets out somehow. I just dont think Bennett would want to coach us. He has a good job waiting. Why take the risk in his last job on us? I hope your right but nothing suggests we are even interested and the board will…"
3 minutes ago
Longfin Eel replied to SuperEel 22's discussion Parramatta's Season Balances On A Razor's Edge
"Do you know for sure we are not meeting with Bennett? We can't be privy to what's really going on behind closed doors, but experience tells us things generally are not as they first appear with Bennett. Also our board has never given anything away…"
6 minutes ago
SEQld Eel (formely NZ Eel) replied to SuperEel 22's discussion Parramatta's Season Balances On A Razor's Edge
"P.S - The Roosters attack is on fire right now. They would put 50 on us. And we are still just chasing the collision. Do u honestly think Trent Robinson is just teaching his team to chase the collision? There attack is so far in front of ours its…"
8 minutes ago
"Why would Bennett wait for us? It seems unlikely we would make an offer, our management show no signs of really wanting to a make a champion team and Bennet knows what he gets at Souths. At the Eels he could be stepping into a mine field.  Good…"
12 minutes ago
More…