Replies

• I would be more worried about Hopgood. He is a future origin player and captain of any club. He came from a winning culture at Panthers and any club would want him. Why would someone like him want to stay at our club when we perform like this 

• He's wrapped up for a few years. End of 26 or even 27 I think 

• 2025 Mutts. He was originally signed til 24' but we added an extra year last year.

• Ohk nvm. Do you actually see BA getting sacked?

• From the outside looking in, flanno has sort of pushed Lomax out and he is set on joining the eels regardless. We are in a rough spot currently but Zach is happy he's got 4 years 650k locked in 

• If he doesn't come oh well.

I just want brad arthur sacked!

Enough of his bullshit coaching and poor performing teams for over the last decade!

It will be like winning a premiership for me!

• It's really pissing me off watching every other team's wingers scoring tries easily whilst I still picture our dope getting pushed into touch.

•  

I might be wrong, but I think the last big name signing that backflipped was Josh Papalii about 10 years ago.  If this is correct,  the Eels could be due for another one. 

• They were different times where you were allowed a grace period before the actual contract was sealed.   Now no team can announce a signing until every available avenue is exhausted. 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

ParraPride replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Get out clauses attached to BA
"Gutho and moses will be gone in a couple of years anyways so don't care if they go but don't want to lose brown.."
13 seconds ago
HKF replied to SuperEel 22's discussion Parramatta's Season Balances On A Razor's Edge
"Have you not noticed under BA we are trending down not up, any kind of success under BA is likely to be short lived, he has never won more than 6 in a row and has done that only once in his 11 years. "
3 minutes ago
Graham polkinghorne replied to The Captain's discussion Why are our Boards fixated on stability?
"Not sure about the stability. We're getting flogged in all the grades. A Board patting each other while sitting on a powder keg is not stability.
Finishing bottom 4 this year and near the bottom in 2025 will have the Parramatta club in chaos.
The…"
3 minutes ago
Hell On Eels replied to Hell On Eels's discussion The Bennett Hypothetical: Sliding Doors
"Was Trent Robinson right, and he's heading to Souths? 
Are we fast losing any chance we had?
Bennett, said this about Souths on Friday, 3 May 2024.

"
3 minutes ago
More…