Replies

• try the seagulls....

• The rumours I hear is that he is joining manly 

• Nobody believes you Pauly after the Marty Tapau blog.I would love to see you get a scoop but honestly the bloke at Bunnings has more cred.

• Your like a bad ex, craving closure on your broken heart. Look mate get over it ....

he back flipped 

sorry 

i cant help you there

• Never seen Tapau backflip

I think you are thinking of Fergo

• Never heard of him. 

• He can play and might be a nice long term replacement after Fergo moves on

• This reply was deleted.
    • It's a mexican dish.

• Nah, they're an English rock band.

• He is going to manly, be good if he was coming to Parra. 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Blue Eel replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Talagi rejects player option, now on the open market
"This Kid now has every reason in the book to have a blinder against Brisbane.
His Agent has got him into the spotlight
He has knocked back a minimum Top 30 wage offer from the Eels, to get a bit better of a deal.
Every club will now be watchjng him…"
9 minutes ago
Bob Smith replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Talagi rejects player option, now on the open market
"Hi brissy"
46 minutes ago
christeel replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Talagi rejects player option, now on the open market
"Presto  ! there  may lay the answer  , a good  " SHRINK  " !!   for any up and  comings , a shrink  that can prepare  to toughened  both  physically & mentally  even to hone  one's  skills to another level.   " sigh " unfortunately  such  shrink  we…"
57 minutes ago
Cʜɪᴇғ - 😘 replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Talagi rejects player option, now on the open market
"BA & O'neill only give a stuff about this year and next , not the future development of the club. Brad's contract is his priority hence our aging pack which will be obsolete in two years. This is why jnrs like Sanders and Talagi are last when…"
1 hour ago
More…