Canberra won, what now?

We have heard it, we have thought it, we have said it, heck, even the club has said it to justify not sacking our coach. But there's no excuses now for having players out.

Canberra were missing their halfback, fullback and three forwards that would all make their 17, but still won. They went all the way from Canberra to Manly and found a way.

Let's not forget manly went into the game with only one injury and it being a player that isn't exactly guaranteed a spot every week. Obviously an absolute shocker from Manly and the fans probably wish dce was out so they could save face all week at work. But that's not the point of this post.

Well done Canberra, now over to you Brad.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I know !!!!!

they can fuck right off frank and go back to listening to their Fleetwood mac and leave me alone 😆😆

• Oh my god I fucking hate Fleetwood Mac. 

They are one of my wife's favourite bands and it kills me inside a little bit every time I have to listen to that waffle. 

• I gather you are more a AC/DC man BEM?

• What's wrong with the Mac? If they were listening to Taylor Swift, then I'd be worried. I'm reading these threads laughing my arse off.Sixties is still going on about "how the boys gave it a red hot,120% effort in training"? Some things never change .This club is still shit.I will go to grave not seeing another Premiership .Brad Arthur will be the first coach to get Long Service Leave, and a Gold Retirement watch , despite never having produced the goods,because he bleeds "blue and gold".

• Fleetwood Mac are ageless. Some people just have no taste . They're one of the best bands to ever assemble.  

• Damn right they are.Anyone who can listen to Landslide,The Chain, Rhiannon,Seven Wonders and Go Your Own way,and not recognize musical perfection has blocked ears.

• I love Fleetwood Mac.  And Creedence 😂😂

• Stockholm Syndrome 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Electric Eel 2 replied to Snottie Pimpin's discussion David Armstrong
"Selwyn Cobbo anyone? If only we could afford him and attract him away from the Broncos with Walsh in front of him?"
1 minute ago
Jason replied to Frankie Fong's discussion ANOTHER COWARD IS FOUND
"How long was Dbrown out for touching a boob 
I'm not saying that is OK but surely a punch in the face is at a minimum just as bad but in my opinion a lot worst.
He has got form when it comes to violence as well.
I wonder if the NRL has any regrets…"
2 minutes ago
Adam Magrath replied to Snottie Pimpin's discussion David Armstrong
"This is absolutely the type of player we should be targeting. So much future upside. Get Gutho medically retired and start our roster heading in the right direction "
7 minutes ago
paul taylor replied to Snottie Pimpin's discussion David Armstrong
"He plays the perfect fullback game . Follows all the big boys through the middle so well. Sustained pace . He will be sorted out on set plays and spot kicks but his back up skills and speed is dynamic.  Love to have him . "
29 minutes ago
More…