Bye bye Brad Arthur

That has to be the nail in the coffin. Once again the team just shows up for 40 minutes or less. It's not good enough with the players and money we are paying. 

Mal Meniga as interim coach the rest of the year and Bennett after that. To be honest the year is gone, I don't care who takes over this year. 

Take half the team with you ba, before people say anything about blaming Sivo, we were done already. He has to go but we lost that game first 20 minutes. 

Wooden spoon here we come. 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• By the time the finals roll around, Parra will be on their end of season trip celebrating that they narrowly missed the spoon.

• If you were a betting man I would have suggested we put a bottle of scotch on that

• I reckon Russell or Talagi are in while Sivo is out... will be an interesting few weeks after the bye. 

• Sivo won't get time for that but he's become a liability. Unfortunately I'm not sure we have anyone better. This is why we should have bought a quality winger in the off season

• I think he'll be out 2-3 weeks... 

At this point, there wouldnt be much choice but to start bringing up nsw cup players. Who knows it may light a fire under the incumbents showing their spots aren't guaranteed 

• Sivo won't get time for that. A small fine only. 

• There was a heap of rumours we were. I'm am sure there is something in those rumours based on our squad. It made sense we were chasing a winger/centre. It's just sad it didn't happen and now we find ourselves in a mighty mess. But it does seem like the club/coach tried to get someone.

• That's the problem. 

As bad as Sivo is he is still the best winger we have thanks to poor recruitment. 

This is what you end up with when the coach wants to have a forward stacked roster.

• They won't get rid of the coach until end of 2025 -26

• Ryan Carr is an option.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Frank The Tank replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Houston In Hindsight: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
"That's my concern too.
A few wins and suddenly all is well according to the board and then they extend BA for a few more years.
Rinse repeat and the problem will continue with no end in sight."
11 minutes ago
Tad replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Houston In Hindsight: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
"Age of players seems to be a factor in a lot of discussion. Bennett is a smart guy by having the foresight and understanding with engaging someone like Dr Jauncey to be part of his coaching team.. An ageing Coach like Bennett may or may not be part…"
54 minutes ago
LB replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Houston In Hindsight: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
"That is the concern HOE, will Moses coming back lead to a few wins and masking the real concerns at the club that need to be dealt with so we can move forward? If it is masked we could go into another 2-3 years of the yo-yo effect we currently have…"
1 hour ago
ParraPride replied to SuperEel 22's discussion Parra Should Swoop On McNamara If Bennett Heads To Souths
"BRAD ARTHUR NEEDS TO BE SACKED OR THE WOODEN SPOON IS COMING TO US AGAIN!
THE BOARD NEEDS TO BE CLEARED OUT TOO!
 "
1 hour ago
More…