Bye bye Brad Arthur

That has to be the nail in the coffin. Once again the team just shows up for 40 minutes or less. It's not good enough with the players and money we are paying. 

Mal Meniga as interim coach the rest of the year and Bennett after that. To be honest the year is gone, I don't care who takes over this year. 

Take half the team with you ba, before people say anything about blaming Sivo, we were done already. He has to go but we lost that game first 20 minutes. 

Wooden spoon here we come. 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Agreed.  Bought two absolute park footballers from manly talk about buying dead wood.

Also has never got through to sivo around his jet lagged defence.  

Part time coach

• Harper is absolute garbage. Are you telling me that in all the Parramatta district there isn't a better centre option??

• We need to get the Lomax swap done ASAP. Give the Dragons a pick of any one of our lazy, unfit forward pack + Sivo.  This team serious lack conditioning.  The game has moved on from the big, slow  moving forward pack that this team currently has. 

• are you kiddin? It's hard to get of a cockroach

• As if mal can coach

• BA can't, at least mal has done a lot for qld for aus. BA at the moment has a supreme team, can't even turn up for 80 minutes. Let alone week to week. To be honest I don't care who takes over this year, all I know ba must go. 

• Half of the players who want to retire as well must go. 

• WTF, who are the players retiring this year? and you only want half of them retire.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Bob Smith replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Houston In Hindsight: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
"Crikey, we're stuffed. Defence worse than the spoon years. That hurts. F u BA. "
1 hour ago
Frank The Tank replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Houston In Hindsight: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
"That's my concern too.
A few wins and suddenly all is well according to the board and then they extend BA for a few more years.
Rinse repeat and the problem will continue with no end in sight."
1 hour ago
Tad replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Houston In Hindsight: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
"Age of players seems to be a factor in a lot of discussion. Bennett is a smart guy by having the foresight and understanding with engaging someone like Dr Jauncey to be part of his coaching team.. An ageing Coach like Bennett may or may not be part…"
2 hours ago
LB replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Houston In Hindsight: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
"That is the concern HOE, will Moses coming back lead to a few wins and masking the real concerns at the club that need to be dealt with so we can move forward? If it is masked we could go into another 2-3 years of the yo-yo effect we currently have…"
2 hours ago
More…