Buzz's Lowlights

12427962489?profile=RESIZE_710x

The Parramatta Eels are under fire again for lack of fan interaction. A member, Matt Butcher from Griffith and his eight-year-old daughter Ella made the seven-hour trip on Saturday for the Cowboys game. Petrol, accommodation, tickets and meals set them back $800.

The member sent me an email last week which I passed onto the club. All they wanted was an opportunity for a couple of autographs and selfies.

I forwarded the email to Josh Drayton, the Eels’ boss of communications. He told me he would contact the family … but didn’t. On Sunday morning they travelled home understandably disappointed.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I watch a lot of Youtube vlogs and a few of the Parramatta supporters were recorded getting pictures and autographs signed by the players.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

QuidQuoPro replied to Fiddy's discussion Raiders no halfback getting pumped
"Tsk Tsk honey!! It's becoming a ghost town for you old premature release of gas beens because it's a modern man's world!! Please stick to wearing your bare slippers, sipping your warm milk, avoid loosing your dentures, and suck on your pipe; like…"
26 minutes ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Nrl confirms Turbo offside and Penisini binning wrong.
"It's a farcical competition.  The NRL referees have a pre determined winner and will do whatever they can to get that result .  Every now and then they get caught out .  "
40 minutes ago
KENDOZA replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Nrl confirms Turbo offside and Penisini binning wrong.
"Thanks Anneslley but how does admitting that now help us? It's about time these jokes start getting fined for their incompetence "
49 minutes ago
CarloEEL2 replied to The Captain's discussion The Parramatta Eels have learned nothing from last season
"It's dementing "
52 minutes ago
More…