Replies

• Thanks Anneslley but how does admitting that now help us? It's about time these jokes start getting fined for their incompetence 

• It's a farcical competition.  The NRL referees have a pre determined winner and will do whatever they can to get that result .  Every now and then they get caught out .  

• It makes you wonder whether they have money on the winner... allegedly!

• 💯 they would anyone that thinks the ref's ain't betting are deluded just look at the nba years ago ref's got caught out.Whilst betting agencies are involved there will always be corruption the nrl are making to much money to care

• Let's compare incidents? Sivo's stupid yet harmless facial on Garrick to Luai knocking out Simmonsen cold. One got sin binned one didn't. Both incidents were involving Klein. Klein is a protected species and I guarantee he will be officiating this weekend. 

• What's the point telling everyone you were wrong what is the point exactly we can't get the game back it's a pointless admission.I never understand these soughts of things.Really I or the club could give 2 shits about this admission hat you got it wrong again whoopee.

• The biggest problem with the ref's is Annesley.

Until this two bit crook gets the boot, we will consistently have bad refereeing. 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Xman replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Moses unlikely for next week+ Origin.
"Last week at the post match ba was saying mitch was close and if not this week definitely next. Strange that he is now saying he has barely started running and only in a straight line..For eels but also for Nsw I dont think he should be picked…"
1 hour ago
Xman replied to Sterlo's Nose's discussion Dragons’ secret plot to poach teen prodigy
"There actually is a lot to this even though it sounds like fluff and that it has come from Moses himself. From what I have heard Moses the manager is really causing some troubles which will probably result in ba getting pushed out. Now regardless of…"
1 hour ago
Hell On Eels replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Magic Round 11 v Melbourne: In the Eye of the Storm
"NOS, great posts and image as usual, buddy.
My suspicion is the board sees BA & MON as solid "blue chip" investments (refer 2019-22) and they're riding the current temporary bearish volatility (injures, low confidence) waiting for a bounceback…"
1 hour ago
Hell On Eels replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Magic Round 11 v Melbourne: In the Eye of the Storm
"Exactly, Frankie. That sums it up the reality of the situation in a nutshell. Unfortunately, Bennett looks unlikely bar a miracle."
1 hour ago
More…