Bushie's [BA] to 5 signings?

On the back of Zack Lomax's signature, who are Brad's top 5 signings of all time?,  and is Lomax is included in your top 5 ?

I'll start it

1. Gutherson

2. RCG

3. Jennings

4. Zack

5. Jnr Paulo's return. 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Neither Sandow or Norman were signed whe BA was head coach. Sandow was signed when Kearney was coach, and Norman was signed by Stuart. 

• hard to do a top 5 
    Moses 

Gutho

RCG

Hopgood 

Paulo 

Others 

Papalii 

Lane

Sivo 

Fergo 

Cartwright 

Jennings 

lomax 

Matto 

Joe Ofa 

heaps of good signings really. I don't agree that Arthur has failed to sign targets and that's a genuine criticism of him. He has other flaws 

• What about Mitch Moses?

• In terms of value we signed papalii for 150K and he was a 750K player 2 years later 

• 1. Gutherson

2. Semi Radradra

3. Mitch Moses

4. RCG/Jnr (Tie)

5/ Lomax (we will see)

• I'm surprised more people aren't mentioning Junior's return. He was a massive reason why we made finals in 2019 after that car crash of 2018. He's since formed one of the best prop pairings with RCG, playing for NSW and led Samoa to a RLWC final.

• 1. Moses 

2. Gutho 

3. Lomax

4. Jennings 

5. Beau Scott, at the time he brought a lot to the team. What was a inexperienced side and forward pack. He helped build the foundations a lot. 

• 6. Hopegood, going to be a great long term player if we keep him.

• Who were the boof heads who said they don't think Lomax would be a good signing ?   Maybe BA needs to step aside and become Bennett's head of recruitment and get rid of those boneheads we have at the moment . 

we have MON and Rogers's crew getting  the best part of half a million between them , and Aurthr gets the job done with a baked dinner and  a night of eating popcorn and watching Dukes Of Hazzard re-runs at his joint .  

who was it on here last week claiming that the Board and MO'N were not behind Arthur pursuing Lomax ??  That person needs to tell his contacts at the club to sack themselves.  

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Colin Good replied to EA's discussion If you could sign 2 players ..
"What's the point in talking about a hooker when young M A will take that spot in no time "
4 minutes ago
LB replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Gutho Knee Surgery out for 5 weeks.
"Well 2023, we played against Manly with no Brown or Moses and won. We played against the Warriors like 2-3 weeks later and but without Gutho as well, got slaughtered."
5 minutes ago
LB replied to EA's discussion If you could sign 2 players ..
"He only played big minutes as main Hooker in one of those GF's. I do not think he would demand that high. Had he not won a GF he would be a $350-400k at best, with GF's goes up to around $500k.
Regardless as you say he would be a fine pick up for us."
7 minutes ago
Joel H replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Gutho Knee Surgery out for 5 weeks.
"1. Simmonson
2. Sivo
3. Penisini
4. Harper
5. Russell
6. Brown
7. Moses/Sanders"
22 minutes ago
More…