Replies

• Five options, three words: Cini, Talagi, Simonson, Asi, Russell; Save Our Souls.

I'd probably go Simmo.There is a silver lining.

• Ok these are my calls - 

What I would do - Simonson at fullback. Hopgood as Captain. 

What BA will do - Talagi at fullback, Campbell -Gillard as Captain.

• Don't mind this at all 

• Simmonson full back Russell wing 

• Well god darn it we're in trouble, two of our finest are down and we dont seem to have any worthy replacements.  What can we do. Just give me time to think. I know, Ill do some handwringing! Or, we could be pro-active, (finally) and follow the lead of, lets say, the Roosters, and seek a saviour from outside the Parramatta boundaries. Hey I know, I recall the 1 for the Dolphins showing out as real footballer when they gave us a lesson 2 games back, I think I recall him saying he's open to offers, okay.......who's Trea Fullers manager!!                                                                                                                                                          

• Now it's being reported Moses is pushing for an early return Rd 11. 🤣

•  This is on BA and he's produced FA. Only manages with what's in front of him 

Makes me wonder why he chose to play Gutho for so long on one leg

• Our win percentage without Gutherson is awful I think. I remember he was out for the first six rounds of the 2018 season and we lost every game, he came back in round 7 and surprise, we won. I remember last year we were in control in that game against Cronulla as well, he either got sin binned or went off for an injury and they scored two tries in five minutes without him there.

• Well 2023, we played against Manly with no Brown or Moses and won. We played against the Warriors like 2-3 weeks later and but without Gutho as well, got slaughtered.

• 1. Simmonson

2. Sivo

3. Penisini

4. Harper

5. Russell

6. Brown

7. Moses/Sanders

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Hell On Eels replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Magic Round 11 v Melbourne: In the Eye of the Storm
"It's not all bad news, Coryn. I suppose that's your way of saying we're overdosing on negativity (partially true but there's more to it). Sure, we were good in many areas & the whole team lifted. Even the stats back up the eye test. Also, miracles…"
7 minutes ago
Offside replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Moses unlikely for next week+ Origin.
"I'd rather he play origin I'd like to see the Blues be competitive 
Our season is a write off so I'd rather he get the chance to win something "
7 minutes ago
adnan replied to Sterlo's Nose's discussion Dragons’ secret plot to poach teen prodigy
"if you look at the pathways of some great centres and fullbacks, they have all started from the wing. Why isnt t hat an option?"
22 minutes ago
Coryn Hughes replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Magic Round 11 v Melbourne: In the Eye of the Storm
"This is all bad reading for us we may aswell not take the flight up there.
Is there a default where you just give the other team the points and not bother with the fixture."
32 minutes ago
More…