Bushie's [BA] to 5 signings?

On the back of Zack Lomax's signature, who are Brad's top 5 signings of all time?,  and is Lomax is included in your top 5 ?

I'll start it

1. Gutherson

2. RCG

3. Jennings

4. Zack

5. Jnr Paulo's return. 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Moses is no.1 by a mile.

• 1 Beau Scott

2 Manu Mau

3 RCG

4 Gutherson

5 Pappa

• The best 5 signings (one's we were excited to get) before they actually put on an Eels jersey were.

Foran, Jennings, Norman, Hayne (post NFL) and Fergo.

Of those, only Fergo and Jennings were worth the wait.

In hindsight his 5 best signings have been Moses, Jennings, Fergo, Reg & Gutho

• I think Foran has to be one of the worst signings in the club's history. Only played nine games I think, got injured, played the mental health card and said he might never play again, cost the club a lot of money and got a lot of people excited over nothing. Isn't it funny how ever since he left Parramatta he never talks about having mental health issues or having any problems?.

• BA i think called him on his shit. Apparently they havent spoken since, BA was that pissed off by him. But it was a blessing as it meant we could get Moses. Fast foward 8 years and one is a top 3 Halfback in the game the other is hanging by thread at the worst club in the comp with two dodgy hamstrings.

• and Whatmough ....came to us medically unfit ..

• I listened to his podcast where he called Cherry-Evans a fuckwit. He said that he were happy to retire at the end of 2014, his body was basically broken but Brad Arthur changed his mind and then when they told him how much he was getting he couldn't believe it, so he only really signed with us to top up his pension plan.

• Norman was a Stuart signing if anything, one BA inherited. But the rest yeah you are spot on with.

• For me in no particular order, Moses, Gutherson, Michael Jennings, Mahoney, Campbell-Gillard. There have been some other good ones such as Papali'i, Nathan Brown had some good moments, Hopgood, Sivo (Although he's had some very hot and cold moments), Blake Ferguson (Similar to Sivo).

• Gettin ready for worst signings list- Watmough

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

QuidQuoPro replied to Fiddy's discussion Raiders no halfback getting pumped
"Tsk Tsk honey!! It's becoming a ghost town for you old premature release of gas beens because it's a modern man's world!! Please stick to wearing your bare slippers, sipping your warm milk, avoid loosing your dentures, and suck on your pipe; like…"
9 minutes ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Nrl confirms Turbo offside and Penisini binning wrong.
"It's a farcical competition.  The NRL referees have a pre determined winner and will do whatever they can to get that result .  Every now and then they get caught out .  "
23 minutes ago
KENDOZA replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Nrl confirms Turbo offside and Penisini binning wrong.
"Thanks Anneslley but how does admitting that now help us? It's about time these jokes start getting fined for their incompetence "
32 minutes ago
CarloEEL2 replied to The Captain's discussion The Parramatta Eels have learned nothing from last season
"It's dementing "
35 minutes ago
More…