Bushie's [BA] to 5 signings?

On the back of Zack Lomax's signature, who are Brad's top 5 signings of all time?,  and is Lomax is included in your top 5 ?

I'll start it

1. Gutherson

2. RCG

3. Jennings

4. Zack

5. Jnr Paulo's return. 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Moses

Mau

Cartwright

Jennings

RCG

• 1. Moses

2. Gutho

3. RCG

4. Lomax

5. Hopgood 

The last two are more about what's to come where as the first 3 helped make us competitive. 

•  

1. Moses

2. Jennings 

3. RCG 

4. Gutho

5. Carty 

• This is tough. A short list of players:

• Gutho
    • RCG
    • Paulo
    • Lomax
    • Moses
    • Jennings (2 good seasons)
    • Manu Mau
    • Papalii (2 good seasons)
    • Carty (2nd good seasons so far)
    • Sivo (2 good seasons)
    • Beau Scot
    • Hopgood (2nd good season so far)
    • Matto

Am I missing anyone. 

• Good list, think Danny Wicks too

• Simmonson? Ferguson?

• Simmo no where near our best signings. Fergo had a good first year but his second year was so hot and cold next to Waqa Blake. 

• good list.

I believe Manu was signed up to the lower grades prior to BA's time at the club,

• Correct, Manu signed in 2013.

• 1. RCG

2. Moses

3. Hopgood

4. Lomax

5. Gutherson

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

QuidQuoPro replied to Fiddy's discussion Raiders no halfback getting pumped
"Tsk Tsk honey!! It's becoming a ghost town for you old premature release of gas beens because it's a modern man's world!! Please stick to wearing your bare slippers, sipping your warm milk, avoid loosing your dentures, and suck on your pipe; like…"
13 minutes ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Nrl confirms Turbo offside and Penisini binning wrong.
"It's a farcical competition.  The NRL referees have a pre determined winner and will do whatever they can to get that result .  Every now and then they get caught out .  "
27 minutes ago
KENDOZA replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Nrl confirms Turbo offside and Penisini binning wrong.
"Thanks Anneslley but how does admitting that now help us? It's about time these jokes start getting fined for their incompetence "
36 minutes ago
CarloEEL2 replied to The Captain's discussion The Parramatta Eels have learned nothing from last season
"It's dementing "
39 minutes ago
More…