Big News On Lomax

The inside information and this is from a credible source,  - This Saturday will be the last game Lomax will play in the red V.  Make of this what you will.  Parramatta are odds on and have made it known through the media that we are after him.

Whether he joins the eels or another team, I've only been told that He'll be playing in other colours in the next few weeks. 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Greig is not being picked over Moretti or Ogden at the moment, what is the point of keeping him if it means we lose Lomax? We need Lomax more than Greig.

• I assume that is just match fitness reasons.

• Greg is too slow and gets tired too quickly especially getting back into the line.  He's not athletic enough.  He takes a good hit up but isn't athletic . I would let him go straight away 

• He has played the last two weeks, how long does he need to get fitness? Plus at this stage of his development he shouldn't have to take a month to get match fit.

• Who's the excitement machine? Blaize?

• Dragons clearly need a winger. Excitement machine could be Simonsson. Would also explain why he didn't get picked this week.

• 11 day stand down.

Concussion protocol.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

TolEllts replied to Speech's discussion NRL Charges
"There was a slight slap on the face of Matterson from Brooks but no penalty. Sutton had his money probably on Manly😊"
2 minutes ago
LB replied to Sneaky Pete's discussion Bennett is a smokescreen, we are chasing Ryles.
"Plus after he leaves he will dictate who replaces him and who leads the club on the field etc. all I'll say is the board should love the money the fans will bring in with Bennett there, memberships galore."
7 minutes ago
Mitchy replied to Sneaky Pete's discussion Bennett is a smokescreen, we are chasing Ryles.
"We did for a change tbh after Covid. Got a job there through work here and we wanted to do some travel. Tbh it was good but cost of living was little higher - fuel was abt £2 a litre or more. Work got tricky and we travelled and came back mid last…"
10 minutes ago
Grunta the great replied to Sneaky Pete's discussion Bennett is a smokescreen, we are chasing Ryles.
"It's been mentioned by several in the media and MC on Grandstand again today. He also mentioned how slow Parra are to move on anything and make decisions."
10 minutes ago
More…