Big News On Lomax

The inside information and this is from a credible source,  - This Saturday will be the last game Lomax will play in the red V.  Make of this what you will.  Parramatta are odds on and have made it known through the media that we are after him.

Whether he joins the eels or another team, I've only been told that He'll be playing in other colours in the next few weeks. 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• It's been two weeks since his concussion. 

• It's been more than 11 days. Harper is in front of Bailey. I'd hazard a bet that Simonsson has been offered up for Lomax. Just guessing of course. 

• Exactly 

• Didn't get picked due to the concussion protocol is what I've read elsewhere 

• Can he play 5/8 or halfback?

• I recon it is Grieg or Sanders

• Sanders send him.

Grieg showed me enough last year in the physicality stakes.

• Sanders is a no brainer, they want Volkman for depth, Sanders can do same role. Greig I wouldn't want to let go, but I think we can survive without him.

• The Tele is reporting a swap for Blaize Talagi (although that seems counterproducitve when the problem is we have no outside backs.)

The Dragons could be enticed to let Lomax go immediately should a rival club propose a player swap. They wouldn’t hesitate if the Eels would be prepared to part with emerging young gun Blaize Talagi but that would be at long odds from occurring

• Yea that wont happen. Eels rate him way to highly. 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Poppa replied to Cranky Brad is here!!!'s discussion Mediocre
"Bradley, remember what your mum said.
If you are going to play with the boys you have to get her permission to do so..
Obviously all those things are correct and its now a case of what we can actually do rather than putting in a wish list. Everybody…"
52 seconds ago
The Badger replied to Cranky Brad is here!!!'s discussion Mediocre
"The only thing I hold out hope regards to Skeletor is that he has been there done that at Souffs."
6 minutes ago
BEM replied to Cranky Brad is here!!!'s discussion Mediocre
"I reckon Bennett will end up at South's and we will extend Bushie."
23 minutes ago
Grunta the great replied to Cranky Brad is here!!!'s discussion Mediocre
"I've backed BA for ten years too, but not now. It's time for a change and we must get quality. You just know that nobody from Parra has asked Bennett about his services."
29 minutes ago
More…