Big News On Lomax

The inside information and this is from a credible source,  - This Saturday will be the last game Lomax will play in the red V.  Make of this what you will.  Parramatta are odds on and have made it known through the media that we are after him.

Whether he joins the eels or another team, I've only been told that He'll be playing in other colours in the next few weeks. 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Can anyone actually see this happening. Lomax at the Eels? 

• What I could see happening is Lomax to the Chooks and Suaalii to the Eels 

• Pigs fly

• Suaalii is over rated.

• Suaalii is going to Rugby or staying at Easts.

• Even if he goes to Rugby hasn't uncle Nick got him signed sealed and delivered after he's done?

I to could see Lomax at the Roosters they seemingly have a penchant for afffording these all star rosters.

• Oh he has signed an SBW clause, which would state when you come back to League you can only play for Sydney Roosters.

• We have wanted a Centre for a long time, even resorting to getting nobodies practically to just get depth and hopefully they develop. I think this is the first legit opportunity for the club with us actually being favourites. I think it happens, just not sure when.

• If he asks for a release then why should the Dragons pay anything?

It boils down to how bad he wants out.

Offer him the centre spot and same money as Penisini (who is a current rep player). If he wants it bad enough then he'll take it. Otherwise, he can stay on the wing there.

• Well this year, most of his money has already been paid as players contract for the season starts to get paid from November 1. So i think i read a fair bit has been paid to him already meaning we pay a lot less this year. You are right though, if a player wants to leave, they should forfeit their salary or the team that wants him takes it. When the club wants them gone than that is on them.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Mitchy replied to Sneaky Pete's discussion Bennett is a smokescreen, we are chasing Ryles.
"Gees that is rooooobish coffee mate.
Personally I'm a Gloria Jeans coffee person - in all seriousness IF We were after another rookie it would not surprise me with our club..."
4 minutes ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Sneaky Pete's discussion Bennett is a smokescreen, we are chasing Ryles.
"Yeah, to his sisters credit she was able to keep it afloat for him longer than it should've been.  He had no idea how to manage a business. And this was post footy , it wasn't like he was a 21 year old kid. "
4 minutes ago
Mitchy replied to Sneaky Pete's discussion Bennett is a smokescreen, we are chasing Ryles.
"I agree here Matthew but let's see if this is all piss and wind. "
5 minutes ago
Poppa replied to Sneaky Pete's discussion Bennett is a smokescreen, we are chasing Ryles.
"Yeh! but you can do better, young newly wed like yourself, you could get Carlo to train you.....just imagine what she has learnt from the catholic church."
7 minutes ago
More…