Replies

• Just start with the sticker for now Carlo

• Not 100% sold on the experience aspect. Look at how Fitzgibbon has the Sharks going. Pretty damn good.

If we get the right guy with the right set up then it should work. Experience isn't everything. A wunderkind type coach might be just as good.

Who that is, is the question. Hannay maybe?

• 🤮🤮

🤦🤦🤦

• Like mutts has said, I doubt this board has even thought about looking for a new head coach. 

• Nah I’m hearing otherwise. Bennett will be coaching parra next year

• Source?

• From up north.

• This is so funny. Sack BA, get a new coach, anyone would be better than BA.

Ahh, heard we are chasing Ryles, what do you think.

Is he any good?   Nah, no experience,  think of Steve Kearney,   couldn't manage a coffee shop.

This is just comedy gold, we'll take anyone, but not Ryles.

• The only thing I see happening and I hope im wrong is BA getting an extension.

The board's involvement (not just oversight and direction) hamper any ability to move with speed. The management being the accountants they are arent going to take a risk by going with someone new, BA is familiar and is a far smaller risk in their eyes and we already know they dont particularly care about the success of the team, just that club is financially viable.

Would be interesting to see if BA was more or less successful with a different management system above him. That would really show his capabilities, but maybe a new voice is the way to go

• Why don't they go for Peter Wallace or James Maloney? Wallace would be my pick as he's been in a winning coaching system and is a very smart operator 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

EA replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Dylan Brown named co captain
"I think it's a bit too soon after the off field incident last year. I think Hopgood and Moses are the captains after Gutho. "
29 minutes ago
The Captain replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Dylan Brown named co captain
"We will never know if he can become a leader if we don't give him a shot.
Moses used to be a shocking leader, and yet in the last few years he's matured in leaps and bounds both on and off the field. Leadership is a skill that needs to be learned,…"
37 minutes ago
The Captain replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Talagi rejects player option, now on the open market
"Issac Moses has always been clear with his intent - he hoards players and coaches so he can try and use his size to bully clubs and the NRL. He can make players and coaches package deals, he can threaten to pull multiple deals.  IMHO he doesn't care…"
39 minutes ago
Longfin Eel replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Talagi rejects player option, now on the open market
"It's as if he is too lazy to check for himself what his player is worth, so he goes shopping with as many clubs as will listen to him. In the end, this is bad for the clubs but also is very distracting for the player. What's worse he leaks eveything…"
47 minutes ago
More…