Replies

• Good source....should we celebrate?

• Is this good people ???!!!!!

I haven't moved the sticker yet 🤔😆

• Would rather Bennett but anyone who can teach a new defensive structure would be welcomed.

• Ryles to me is an enigma. Very touted, learned off Bellamy and Robinson. Nearly took Dragons job but realised too big a job for his experience. But also looked at the Melbourne job in hindsight but with Bellamy going year by year he will want a job asap. Ryles used to coach in group 11 and know players who played under him. They loved him, said he was a defensive genius. But Ryles needs to make sure he gets quality assistants and club bring in someone like Brian Smith for example to help out. Ryles, to his advantage, has been around a fair bit so he knows a lot of coaches.

The only concern I have is he has never been a head coach at a top level, even in under 18's NSW he was an assistant. I mean no handbook to what you need to be a great coach but still wish he had more head coach experience in top level.

• If Dragons were too big a job, then I doubt we will be any less of an issue from that perspective. Fuck, we are the great enigma of NRL with the longest drought going. 

He'll wait for Bellamy to retire.

• We have a better squad .

• Of course we are!

I actually predicted this and mentioned to a friend this afternoon that the Eels will no doubt hire a coach with zero experience  being Ryles as a head coach and not even make a play for Bennett.

• I feel Grunta a big reason for that is perhaps the board do not want someone like Bennett doing as he pleases and having so much control.

• Stop feeling LB....especially Grunts!

• I don't feel too much lately Poppa due to Parra's form, let me have this.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Talagi rejects player option, now on the open market
"Yeh he really showed me ...😳.   Please Mick , spare me , oh please spare me your jugular attacks. "
2 minutes ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to LB's discussion Brad Arthur enters defining month at Under-pressure Eels
"They're scared of Bennett , that's what it's all about. He is too strong a personality and too smart for boofheads like Oneill to have around. "
4 minutes ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Dylan Brown named co captain
"Hugo she's been dropped like 2 or 3 times only to be reinstated the following week to make the exact same or worse errors.  She's the Billy Rogers of referees. "
7 minutes ago
Parra2win replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Talagi rejects player option, now on the open market
"Agree mate, he is fast and big build which wingers need, I'll keep an eye for his stats this weekend, and yes Lume is pretty average
 "
7 minutes ago
More…