Replies

• 12543449299?profile=RESIZE_930x

• You mean this tidbit 

brett that's you isn't it ???!!!

• Until Bennett actually signs with Souths their is always a chance , if that eels get lapped against the storm it may trigger the club into action. 

• Agree Fong.  I've put a line through this years. How sad thissituation is. This will be the first game I have ever wanted Parra to get hammered. Just might get the wheels in motion quick smart

• Zero chance. Never was 

• i have it on good authority that parramatta eels wont be sacking brad arthur this season, even if they were to come last, board is already looking into next season, they believe crucial injuries and lack of luck has buried the eels this season. He will be given another season to right his wrongs. 

• Fark 

I just vomited in my mouth 

• Thats a tongue kiss moment

• In whos's world omg 😆😫

• Hilarious 🤢🤮

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Yehez replied to Six again's discussion David Nofoaluma returning?
"You'd think anyone is better than Sivo. Can we give Salford Sivo for Nofoaluma and give Nofoaluma a cheaper contract for 1.5 years or so?"
30 seconds ago
Poppa replied to Hell On Eels's discussion R13 v Sharks: The Messiah Of Hope Returns
"Hoe my son, what if he is not the Messiah and he's just a "naughty boy" ......interesting grouping
Messiah
King 
Is Dyllan got a nominal.....Queen of Tarts?
Regal Gillard
Pity J'Maine is not playing....he would have been a moral for Robin of Hopwood…"
1 minute ago
Frankie Fong replied to Poppa's discussion Planning or lack of?
"It was for the league's club , Roy is a very powerful person , he will end up buying his way into the leagues club board . 

Now that you can just vote online it is 100x easier to buy memberships for family , friends and the 100s of clients he has…"
2 minutes ago
Poppa replied to Poppa's discussion Planning or lack of?
"I assume your right Frankie and if so that explains it simply as you say. Tell me someone like Spagnolo who stood for election last time was that for the  Leagues Club and how did he get his nomination through. Was his intent the Leagues or the…"
13 minutes ago
More…