Baby Boo - Hoo Broncos

I know the Broncos team has hit a bit of a bad patch but seriously some players "crying" after losing six games is just a bit over the top. Then being comforted by an opposition player in Cameron Blair. I wonder if Ray Price, Led Boyd, Geoff Toovey, Bob O'Reilly would shed a few tears on the field after losing six games. Seriously, there's  much more serious things in life happening to people to shed tears over but losing six games of Rugby League. These players need to toughen up, grow up, face the music, knuckle down instead of blubbering like babies looking for sympathy.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Milford (the $MILLION flop) is contracted till end 2021 I think Adam.

The sooner he is gone the better for them imo.

Dearden could replace him in a heart beat, but the coach is hamstrung to dump Milly Missing.

• Talk about double standards.

Only clubs like the Storm, Rooters and the Boncos could get that much sympathy and preferential treatment by the media.

The Storm in 09 is never brought up nor mentioned yet guys like Hindy is the never ending punchline on Fox.

Clubs like the Titans, Warriors and the Eels are expected to lose and when we win it's the feelgood fairytale or miracle turnaround in fortunes.

No sympathy from me. 

• I thought it was a bit of a play to show that Isaac Luke's laughing last week was wrong.

Who cares?

• Next week the Broncos apparently play the Dogs on Saturday. If the Broncos win, expect a week of redemption stories, treating the Broncos as the little engine that could. And it was even past their bedtime on a Saturday!  Ow if they lose to the Dogs, the story will be about how unjust it is to expect the Broncos to "travel".  Non-Friday counts as horrendous travel for the Broncos. 

• Dogs are a massive chance. Dogs play a tough defensive style which the Broncos will hate. 

• I’m enjoying watching them loose, this team use to have state & oz players all over the park. Most of us thought they were cheating the cap back then, who to know. But I don’t give a rats if they don’t win another game. 

• Just STFU Monto - you don't know HOW much the Blues people living in QueeRZland are loving this.

Let 'em cry in their Mummy's milk - it is music to my ears.

Here's to them getting the spoon - that will destroy their over inflated egotistical sense of importance for years to come.

• Im with you Sir Col. They give us heaps up here and it is constant and unrelenting. I am loving whats happening to the Broncos and Qld. 

• I live in Queensland on the GC and what I know anout Broncos and Queensland supporyers is they think that they own the NRL. They have not seen or experienced times like this before and they are struggling with it. They are burning thier jerseys not paying for memberships not even wearing thier jerseys. When They dont play well, they dont even go to thier games. They couldnt even get 25% crowd capacity at thier games. At least when we ate on the bottom we still get strong crowds and wear our jerseys. I wouldnt even think about burning one of the 11 parra jerseys I have. Just saying, it is great to see them go thru it as they are the worst supporters when it comes to bagging other teams. The smug has gone from thier faces. 

• Well they are going to struggle that little bit more when we flog them in the State of Origin series this year. 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Michael W. replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Jett Cleary off to NZ
"I suppose you're one of the idiots who wanted Sanders to hang around for 4/5 yes to get the opportunity to be a 1st grade regular."
4 hours ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to BEM's discussion RIP TERRY HILL
"Yup, woke = broke.   Once upon a time Thursday night meant nothing but Footy show night in most households I knew. As soon as she turned up even as a " reporter " it was doomed. It lost all credibility and you couod just tell that the show that was…"
5 hours ago
LB replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 8 Team List v Manly Warringah Sea Eagles (ANZAC Round)
"Frankie do you think they will have mural with a candle when BA is gone from the club? Perhaps place some flowers at Kellyville while whispering "We appreciate you".
Legit BA could be driving and drive onto the pathway hitting and killing one of…"
5 hours ago
fake midget pseudoachondroplasia replied to BEM's discussion RIP TERRY HILL
"He was a geat bloke who always had good joke or story to tell. He stood up for what he believed and always heard plenty of good stories about him helping others.
Younger fans mightn't know that he took on the league in court ending the draft for…"
5 hours ago
More…